Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 10 2023

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.      

  

Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy... 


******************************

May 10 2023


Praise the Lord saints and seekers, how are you? We had another great nights sleep and we arose ready for the day whatever the Lord sends us. It started out peaceful, quiet with some witnessing to a truck stop worker. Then we went and got some laundry done (mostly bigger bed stuff that sister cannot wash well in van life) before we traveled to a new town, headed north. 

******************************


A homeless man came over to comment on our camper van. We talked and he got the gospel and much loving truth. He had some good insights, he knew man that made religion was false so I encouraged him to read the bible and seek God. He was so thankful, he gave me a big hug, then went on his way! I still have never had a homeless man call the police on me but religious people do it all the time! Interesting huh? I also got to hand out the gospel on the trip including a older man who called me over and we talked once we arrived. God's truth is pouring out all over and I hope they put it to good use for the Kingdom.

*************************************************************

Many people believe the doctrine of Pre Trib Rapture but it is indeed a lie. The body of Christ will go through the great tribulation and have to suffer the wrath of satan. See the Pre Trip theology refuted here:

***************************************************************************


I saw one of these ancient old things and yes, I used to use them. 


Lunch was awesome, healthy and simple as usual. You did not show up so I ate your share. :) 


We had some old food that sister was clearing out and I got to share it with the birds. I like doing that....


The foolishness of pride filled man and his so called royal but short lived ways are so sad. We know Christ is the King of Kings forever and man just a vapor! See James 4;14


As we traveled today; we saw so much beautiful farm country side. We are blessed to see so much and we give the Father glory!

*************************************************************************

Sister Aman Shares:




Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God

 Hebrews 6:1 

Good evening sister saints!  
I love that passage and ponder it a lot when brother Tupos and I are always encouraging, exhorting and pressing other saints on to work their ministry for the Lord.  Moving past the foundation and living it.  Like we see here:

For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive  
Ephesians 4:12-14 

We are to be training up so that we can glorify God and work the ministry He has set for us and getting ready to help others as well.  It's a wicked spiritual battle going on and we need to take it serious, which is why I call my sisters 'soldier saints' also!  March on sister soldier saints and I'm here to cheer you on here while you press on there!  We have many resources to help saints and seekers and Lord willing will continue to add more. 


We were blessed with safe travels and we're always thankful. Before we headed off from the town we were in, I did a Titus 2 thing I don't normally do.


Yep, we went to the laundry mat.  It's the cleanest one we've ever been to and we appreciate going there when we travel through the area. Today I wrote a note for the owners (thanking them for such a well kept place) included a gospel card and gave it to one of the workers to pass on to them.  I've witnessed to both of the women who work there and they are super nice and helpful.  I mainly washed bedding because that's almost impossible to hand wash on the road. I have managed the sheets a couple times but it's not easy and uses a ton of water so this was a great blessing for me as I also washed some other clothes that I normally hand wash so I'm extra caught up.  What a blessing!


I thought that was cute:-)



Some clothes drying in the van as we drive.



They had peacock feathers there too, what amazing creations. Have you ever seen them all spread out on the birds?  So awesome, from an awesome creator and what a blessing to have eyes to see it all.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!  

Matthew 6:21-23 


Eyes...what awesome creations!  And I love that because what we set our eyes on will affect who we are inside.


Saw that dead butterfly in the parking lot and thought about what good reminders we have, all the time in front of us, that death to the flesh is coming and if we're outside of the Lord, it would be to the soul too in separation from the Lord in outer darkness.  Test yourself to the gospel HERE, which gives life. Glory to God!!!



Yesterday I did an audio reading that I forgot to share, it's HERE and it's Philippians 1.  
The gospel went out along the way as we traveled.  When we got to this town I went into a store to see about witnessing and found a bottle of vinegar along the way.  There was no witnessing opportunities until I got to the check out line and a woman let me go ahead as she had a shopping cart full. She got a gospel card as a thank you and so did the cashier.  It's interesting as you can kinda see the light and dark in people by how they act.  That woman took the gospel card, asked what it was and I shared with her briefly as she read it. The woman ahead of me (that I tried to previously strike up a conversation) made sure to turn her back to me after she heard me talking to the other one. You can clearly see the spiritual battle that goes one can't you.  Let that bolster us to press on as the Lord is worthy to be praised!


Hey, there I go again with the garden sharing lol!


Just one of the wonderful things that comes from gardens!  I can't fathom what it was like in the garden of Eden but more so, over and above the garden itself, the concept of being with God, walking with Him like Adam and Eve did.  He's so gracious to allow us that opportunity again through Christ if we press on, loving Him, keeping His commands and enduring through to the end.

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 
Revelation 3:20-21 


Hear His voice sisters!  
Press on sister soldier saints!
He is worthy to be praised!

I hope your day finishes well and you're standing strong in Christ.
Sister Aman

*************************


Rain rolled through late in the day and it was an amazing colorful sky over camp dontperish on this evening. It makes me think of the clouds parting for Christ's second coming. He is coming back in the clouds you know. Will you be ready? 

For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Matthew 24;27

Look for Him lest; you be caught off guard,

Brother Tupos with sister Aman
Dontperish.com

***********************************************