Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 9 2023

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.      

  

Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...

 

**************************

May 9 2023


Greetings saints and seekers its on to another day in van life. We awoke, had some quiet time and we had these little dainty flowers to view outside our door. Some call them weeds but; we always see the Fathers Creation. Then it was "van re organize day" and we unpacked it, organized, re stocked and re packed it all. It was very satisfying but hard work too. We are all set to keep going down the gospel road and we always seem to get better at packing. 

*****************************************************

We had a busy April and this link shows the preaches we did for Gods glory:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2023/05/witnessing-april-2023.html

***********************************************


Today was hair cut in the park day and sister Aman did a great job!



I saw a heretic modern pastor saying we all should be JOY multipliers and he said Jesus gave so much joy that he was called a glutton and wine bibber. This hireling has lied about our Savior and he is interested in fleshly joy NOT the biblical spiritual joy the Spirit brings. See teachings on the biblical joy here:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/joy



We are parked at a truck stop tonight and you see all kind of things here from stinky cattle trucks to vain million dollar boats


I took sister Aman to a food store where I took a walk and saw an ice cream factory in a small local town. Seems like a nice thing until you see their prices. $4 for one scoop and a sundae is like $8 ouch! Sure glad I do not eat that food .......


My end of the day was interesting as a man I have witnessed two several times before found me and sat down to talk to me. It went well till I remembered him and we got into some deeper theology. He is a man who has a cross in his truck and he says he does ministry. He is into false churchianity, lady pastors and he keeps many worldly unbiblical ways. He rejected my loving instruction of him to go deeper and repent of his sins, in fact for a third rebuke. He laughed and said I was too harsh but he had no scripture to refute me with. I indeed was kind but firm, telling him we cannot live in sin and claim the Lord of Truth. I sent him on his way and told him if he sees me again and still keeps his sin, to not stop to talk as I must reject him per scripture. He smirked at that and went out to approach sister Aman. I went out and quickly ended that and lovingly told him he needs to repent or perish in his sins. It is so common out here as people want to claim Jesus and even call me brother in front of others but; they care not to walk in all truth. By the way; this man is a born again for 25 years and he still lives in sin, worldliness and false doctrines. That is NOT acceptable for my Holy God, His Word or His holy people. I pray he repents and I told him to reach out if he does and we can draw close then. He said do not count on it so I wont!

*************************

Sister Aman Shares:

My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments: For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee. Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart: [4] So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  

Proverbs 3:1-5 


Good day sister saints all around the world!

I love that...write them upon the table of thine heart. God wants obedience from us sisters and that means we need to know His word and be keeping ourselves in it, essentially it's keep us in Christ who is the word and was in the beginning!




A sister was so kind to send that mug to me with a couple of my most favorite verses...



Glory to God it will get me bold and strong for each day!!!  
If any of you sisters are interested in biblical clothing...



See her seweing shop HERE and she also custom sewed me a shirt like that one.




Another sister blessed me with a card of love.  



Thank you sister saints, I'm blessed to know you and the Lord is so gracious to allow us (all us sisters who know one another) to encourage and love one another. 

Keep in mind that wearing biblical clothing doesn't make you a Christian, nor does just believing in your heart make you one.  GOD makes you one through the holy spirit that He gives to those who repent and come to Him in humbleness, willing to pick up their cross and follow after Christ until the end.  You can find the biblical gospel HERE





We had some van rearranging to do today, taking things out, reorganizing and putting it all back in the van and it was greatly satisfying.  There's a reason that 1 Thessalonians talks about working with your hands and Proverbs 31 woman getting the fruits of her labors.


Flowers ready to bloom. I often think of women I witness to in the past years and maybe in the future, that might be sisters ready to be born again.  I don't know but God does. 


There's some already blossomed and being a good example to those that will be, if they make it through all the trials of weather, just like us in the trials of life. 



I hope you are all striving on by His power, trusting in Him for all things.

Surely he shall not be moved for ever: the righteous shall be in everlasting remembrance. He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord. 

Psalm 112:6-7 

Let us fix our hearts on Him, every day, in all things and holding fast to His truth.


Hey, another flower ready to blossom.  Could there be a potential sister reading this that will be like that rose in a few days?  Blooming for the Lord in all her good works because she loves Him because He first loved us?  I'm here to help any sister or seeker needing encouragement. 


We were parked by a little grass area in the parking lot and it had a lot of pretty yellow flowers.  I saw one musta got carried in on our shoes and saw it smashed on my rug.  I was thinking about how fast life goes and how fast death can come to any one of us. I would miss my sisters but would rejoice that they got to go home to be with our Master who is making a place for us all.  I also thought about that flower, like us sisters, leaving behind the beauty of the creator for all to see even in death. Meaning, what will people see of God in our lives after we die, will that be what they talk about?



 How you wouldn't be quiet about the things of God or wouldn't compromise to be just like them or you wouldn't forsake Him for them?  How you left the goodness of the Lord in your life, in the memory of others? Good things to ponder. 



I saw that book in the store and put a gospel card in it.  It made me think of warning you sisters to make sure you have told your mother (or anyone) the biblical gospel and the warning of eternal damnation if she (or anyone) doesn't repent.  I told my mother many, many, many times (every time she reached out to me) and I had no regrets when she died because I did my best to warn her. 


Gotta put in a bit of Titus 2 here....that sandwich looks really good, I'm sure brother Tupos would like one for dinner!  But he will be getting a plate of veggies instead, which he likes too. 


I used up most of our water reserve and found a sink at a park that offers water so one gallon at a time, across the parking lot and over to the van, I filled it back up, enjoying and rejoicing in every minute of it, thankful for every drop.  The Lord is too good to provide for us. 


(The sunset from last night that the Lord allowed us to see.) 

The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the Lord are true and righteous altogether. 
Psalm 19:9 

I'm going to go now, rejoicing in the day that was served for Him.  Love to you all, hold fast and let us all glorify the Lord in His mighty  name!

Sister Aman

*****************************



Here is camp dontperish this evening (we got neighbors) 

It was a long hard day of good work and sadly, I did not get a chance to do a teaching but I will catch up on that soon. We get the joy of listening to rain hit the gospel van roof tonight. You know; there is an awesome feeling of being dry and safe in our van as a storm rages. That is how we are in Christ as the world rages on, amen? I share this:

For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: Isa 55:10


Rest in Him and we love you all....

Brother Tupos with sister Aman

Dontperish.com

*************************************************************

Here is a link to most of our resources:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2023/03/links-to-most-of-our-resources.html