Another Drive By Email Answered / from Bruce


The following is a drive by email I got in Jan 2020 from Australia.
( a drive by email is one that is sent with no intention of care, lacks love or truth/correction in the Word and it is just shoot off with little biblical motives behind it )
In order to edify the body and defend truth, I will answer it ( it has much error ) line by line below. 

See my reply in BLUE by his email words. 

******************************************************


Updates:

Bruce emailed me again with incorrect statements and various twisted truth. It is a Titus 3 / Romans 16;17 situation so I have avoided him. I have added a testing on our unbiblical teachers blog about this body to warn in love those who may be deceived and stumbled by false theology; a so called woman pastor. 


******************************************

Bruce did email back and I learned the following:

* His wife is indeed a pastor (sinful, feminized  and unbiblical). 
* He claimed there are many true churches but offered none as examples not even his wife's: Deep River Fellowship?
* He defended bible colleges but refuses to name one that is fully biblical?
* He offered all kinds of insight on how to do a ministry websites while they have none after 20 years of ministry.
* He offered no biblical proof of my claimed errors at all and it appears he really just came with bad doctrine and accusations that he did not prove at all. ( I have seen many workers of satan do this )

Read on to see his first email and my answers to him in Blue....

************************************************


Email from Bruce


A question for you:


Who is your oversight and covering for your ministry?

Bruce, 
I have others I am in fellowship with, accountable and testable to in my ministry and those who draw close to me / walk with me daily get to know who those people are. While I find this is the best way for a man/teacher to operate, there is NO biblical scripture that commands a man MUST be with or under others. In fact, in the last days with so FEW true believers around, many will have to go on their own. Jesus said in Luke 18:8 will there be any faith in earth when he returns! 


I have just had a quick look at some of your stuff and I can see a
number of problem areas that you have. 

Here is the first danger sign about you Bruce...you took a quick look?
We are study to be approved 2 Tim 2:15 correct? ... not be about making quick decisions. Not a good start .....

One in particular relates to
women in ministry. You appear to have misunderstood what Paul was
writing and what was written in Acts regarding this matter.

Actually... I teach and believe what the Word clearly says. Woman are to be silent in biblical reasoning with men, NOT to be in authority and NOT ever to teach men. 
1 Tim 2, Titus 1 and 1 Cor 14 
What part of these clear scriptures are you not getting and  rebelling against Bruce and I wonder how and why you are so feminized? 
We have many articles that teach the truth on this topic at our teaching blog look up "woman pastors are unbiblical":  https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/

The other particular is that you appear to be focused on exposing people
instead of preaching the word of Jesus Christ. 

If you would test deeper and be more discerning, you would know I have over 2500 teaching articles, audios and videos that teach the faith and far less unbiblical teachers testings. And I travel full time and preach in the streets and at events weekly. Your speaking lies and of what you do not know Bruce so please repent! God hates liars. See Prov 6 

Mayhaps, you might want
to look at this as it comes across as vindictive and cruel. 

The truth does cut ..... Heb 4:12
Are you calling my Jesus vindictive and cruel for exposing the false teachers of His day Bruce? Read Matt 23 and other verse's ... where Jesus calls them snakes, vipers, hypocrites and bags of dead men's bones. 

Yes there
are many who are wolves in sheep's clothing, Jesus predicted this for us
and it is evidenced throughout the NT. 
However, the focus was on Jesus
Christ and His provision of salvation for us as sinners not on tearing
down every opponent in sight to the detriment of the Message of Jesus
Christ.

Again your in error....( lies? ) as I teach far more them I test and expose. I also travel full time and street preach Jesus crucified all over the nation to thousands of people a week. Jesus said GO in Mark 16 
Not bragging, no... just telling you what God has me doing since your calling me out in error? Do you have any ministry yourself Bruce or is your wife the pastor in the family? ( I believe she is a pastor waiting for Bruce to confirm it??? )   

You remind me of a group many years ago who I had a brief interaction
with and their response was self-justification and self-righteousness
instead of humility and grace. They, too, were focused on "exposing" the
wolves and in doing so became wolves themselves instead of being filled
with the mercy and grace of Jesus Christ.

 I really do not care about your past experiences with some group. You also remind me of many feminized, luke warm, unbiblical men who email me with twisted truth (lies) I want better for you. Sadly you have offered no truth to help me in my ministry nor have you offered any biblical correction or shown me my sin? You are the typical drive by emailer... void of truth coming to bring strife. Repent Bruce... we love you.
I have tested your email and you are failing. 1 Thes 5  

Be careful that you don't lose sight of the Only One who matters, the
Only True Pure Just Holy Creator God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit).

Again... I preach him all over and have thousands of teaching resources on line that lift Him up. What are you doing Bruce? If it is listening to your wife's sermons weekly, repent you are in major sin! Eve was deceived and Adam followed in Genesis 3 so beware sir!

Your various sites do not seem to have a clear exposition of your
doctrine and beliefs. If you do have this, you might like to put this in
a more accessible and easily seen place.

Again your so lacking in clear facts and discernment Bruce. Right on our dontperish.com website is... who we are.
On that page is a link that has our...
 entire statement of faith: 


More confusion (lies?)   
He clearly lacks John 13 love and solid discernment from the Holy Spirit and we want better for him. 


Remember that we are called to walk with Jesus Christ in the Holy Spirit

We do this daily and teach it per Romans 8:1 and John 4:24  
I think you need work here as your off in unbiblical error's and out right lies against my ministry. Repent Bruce....repent!

each and every day and be with Him where He is at, not where we think He is.

Knowing who you are ( a man with half truth / some call those lies ) and what you are not ( biblical ) I do not even know what you mean's Bruce? ( where he is not? Those who know God know where He is ...) 

Bruce 

We love and you pray you repent of your false ways and your confusion ( lies? ) against our ministry .... before God judges you. 
See Matt 7 

Bro Jim with Sister Debbie
dontperish.com

************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised