Titanic Bus Joel Constable Exposed


As we were out preaching the gospel in Florida in Jan 2020, we camped at a Walmart when we saw this large unique bus.



Note: we are full time self-funded van dwellers preaching Christ all over America so it caught my eye. 
Here is a daily link to our van life: http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/12/van-dwellers-preaching-christ-2020.html


They left before we could talk so I found some info on line and I reached out (by email) to the man who drives and owns it. His name is Joel Constable and we chatted via email. (He has many internet videos on his bus and family so he is a public figure already...) 



I learned that he bought this old Titanic bus and he and his family travel around using it as a home school project and education for their children. No sin in that and it is indeed kind of interesting really. 

The reason I am writing  and warning you about Joel is that he claims (online) to be a Christian. He also stood up to tell me I was teaching error after I emailed him. Since he is about spreading the Baptist faith, he needed to be tested to the Word and when I did that, he fails. We care about them and sadly, in this case, they are in danger as Joel is not a biblical man. 
Let me explain. 

As we communicated, I realized quickly that Joel is clinging to man made Sunday evangelical / false Baptist religion and NOT God's full Word. He began to say there are salvation essentials and many NON essentials but in fact, God's word says NO such thing folks. 
Here is a article on that:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2016/09/in-essentials-unity-in-non-essentials.html

What pages of the NT bible and what commands in those pages can we ignore Joel? That is plain old heresy.

I offered Joel many biblical proofs ( articles and scriptures ) why his faith system and even his gospel is NOT of God and a great danger to him and his precious family. I was loving and tried to get him to go deeper in truth. I warned him that the man made Baptist faith that was started in the 1600's cannot please God.  

Joel refused it all and sadly offered NOTHING in defense, not one scripture, no article correction for me, no ministry or teaching of his own or his church to show he is studied and approved.  (He refused to name his baptist church to be tested as Paul was tested in Acts 17.) He just defended his man made ways with his opinions and then made claims about my teachings that he could not back up, like that I was not loving and I was teaching man made doctrines. (Both are a lies and I take truth serious.) 

I also sent him this article on why the Baptist faith is NOT of God and he completely ignored it. 
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2015/09/baptist-or-biblical.html 

I then told him, in love, his theology is false, his house is not in biblical order and that unless he is born of God and seeking truth, he won't see what I am telling him. In truth, he has all the fruit of an American church going, false convert. I know it well as I was one for many years myself! Please repent Joel, it is loving to call you out of your sin. 

I left him with the many biblical proofs on my website to help him, an offer to go deep in truth with him if he repents and this verse from Jesus Christ in Mark 7 that sums up Joel's man made faith system:


Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.  And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

In closing, Joel has a really cool old bus, he seems like a nice man and his family is precious, but I would recommend you avoid his false man made Baptist faith / theology as it CANNOT save you. Jesus said you must come out of your old life and follow Him and Jesus would NEVER lead you into a man made Baptist system. Matt 4:19

I pray this it is not a Gal 4:16 moment Joel?
Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?


See our biblical resources below, especially the gospel and test yourself will you? Let us know how we can help you.  

Repent and obey the biblical gospel for eternal life to come..... 

***************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised