Van Dwellers For Christ July 9 2021

 

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com

****************************************************************************************


Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

James 1;15


********************************************************************************

Our night was good, we survived a nasty thunder/rain storm thankfully in our water tight van. We headed down the road, doing some work on the way and handing out gospel cards to lost souls!


Here is sister debbie's daily post with a travel video here: 

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/07/thankful-for-another-day.html


***************************************************************************


So I was walking to our van and a car load of youth (drinking I think) yelled out; are you Jesus? Then they yelled out; are you Moses? I signaled for them to come over and talk but they offered me a beer, laughed and drove off. 

What a compliment to be put in the same sentence with my Master or Moses. While I am NOT worthy of that for sure, I like that the world will link me to such Holy godly ones. 

I mean who do I want them to think I am anyway; worldly wolf false teacher Joel Osteen? I think NOT!  

Glory to my God


**********************************************************************************

Ok, now this took me back to our homestead life!

we saw baby chickens in a hardware store, how cute!

********************************************************************

Death is Coming! 

We stopped at a place to sit and get caught up online. I over heard a old song from when I was like 8 years old. I grew up in the sinful days of the 60's and I had much older siblings that were total carnal hippies. My parents, in various ways were hippy like too. 

It hit me for just a minute; death is coming for us all and it was a confirmation to me.

See my parents, are dead! All family friends of my parents are now dead! All my aunts and uncles, now dead! 2 sisters out of 4, now dead! 

Death is our enemy and he is coming for us all. 

There is ONLY one cure. Christ's death burial and resurrection, the gospel to life eternal. 

Are you truly born of Him and are you following Him in obedience as fruit today so that one day you can benefit from His defeating death? Without Him you are lost and doomed. 

It is why we study, teach and travel to preach as death is coming for mankind and there is NO hope; without being IN Jesus. 

See the gospel here:

 https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html

************************************************************************************

We learned that a heretical religious body we have tested and called to repent for 3 years has had a covid out break in their leadership and the lone lording over bishop, almost died. I do not know what happened there but; we do know God does judge those in lasting un-repentive sin!

Read Acts 5 and 1 Cor 11 where God judged/killed people over their sin!

See that body tested here: 

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2020/09/living-faith-christian-fellowship-mark.html

We pray they repent; while they have time!

**********************************************************************

Van Dwelling has many benefits like; it can help you beat debt? See this article:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2020/03/get-and-stay-debt-free-van-dwelling-tips.html

****************************************************************************

A beautiful peaceful scene of God's creation. Are you resting in Christ today and following Him to eternal life?



**********************************************************************************************************************

I saw this sign and there was many people lined up to pay big money all to risk their life; just for fleshly thrills. How foolish! 

Jesus said this to satan when he told Jesus to jump off a high place:

“Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.


****************************************************************************************

Some neat looking metal art of a truck / camper that we saw.



*******************************************************************************************************************

I saw this tracking patch on a electric scooter as I street preaching. It made me wonder how that technology will be used in the future to control people?


Lots of articles on the last days and anti-christ to come here:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/1%20Last%20Days%20Tribulation%20and%20Jesus%20Return


***************************************************************************************************


We saw a line of many people in Iowa waiting to get ice cream. This was special ice cream... I guess ... at $8.00 a cup????? We passed on it.

Sister debbie has articles on more frugal ways here:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/search/label/Frugal%20Food%20Choices

****************************************************************************

This is home for the night and this moving daily helps us to know we are just..... passing through this world. 


Another day is gone. Thankfully, we have no regrets as it was lived out for our God, honoring Him as best we can! 

So how can we help you dear saints, live your life, where ever you are and be all out for Christ? 

Till next time....maybe tomorrow, if we got it?

God be praised


***********************************************************************


 Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life?

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: