Day 99 / Mountain View Baptist Music Man and Indian Business Owner / 2017 summer mission trip

Today I came across a Baptist music man who walked up to me. In love; I witnessed the truth about Gods Word vs his religious body. He did not want to hear the truth of God's Word.
See this link for all the details:

https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2017/09/mountain-view-baptist-church-mills-wy.html

Next, I was drinking my morning coffee and an American Indian came over and started to talk to me about some business he thought he had for me. I dealt with that then gave him a witness card with the gospel on it. He asked about the great white spirit and I told him he NEEDS to find salvation in Jesus Christ alone. He thanked me and walked away.

***********************************************

 Here is the biblical gospel:
http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html
Here is a 10 point biblical test:

Go here for audio teachings:

His true people follow Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24) NOT.... man made false ways or today's denominational religion.

God be praised

www.dontperish.com