Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal April 30 2023

 

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...


***********************

April 30 2023

Another day in van life and it was a wild windy one! So we worked online as we have much to catch up on and we have to plan our route for our next preach locations. This was my office for a bit of the  morning and then we parked in a busy lot after getting some supplies. 

On my witness walk I saw this cute little dove and he let me get really close.

***********************************************

Here is an audio teaching about how some who claim Jesus make beating addictions their gospel:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2023/04/beating-addition-is-not-gospel.html

*********************************************

James 3:6-11 verse by verse audio study

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/james_3-6-11.m4a

*******************************************

I did this testing article warning about some false NAR men who are claiming a ladies toes grew back but their is no proof shown of it. It was the same false ministry that put on the mens conference we just preached at. See it all detailed here:

https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2023/04/john-lindell-james-river-church-exposed.html

In that same thought; always watch out for faith healers who claim Jesus ALWAYS heals us as they wear eye glasses and their wife dies of cancer. 

***********************************************

Saw this in a dent and bent food store and I remembered what a treat it was to get a box as a child


***********************************************

We are in a town full of beggars and a lady walked up to me and asked for money I never give cash as it will feed their addictions so I gave her a gospel card. But before I could ask her if she had other needs, she mumbled some angry words, tossed the card in the air and left. I think she was drunk as she stumbled away.

Also, I was in a place when two young beggar looking guys asked if I could help them out and I did. They got the gospel and some encouragement they were very appreciative. We see so many sad broken lives destroyed by on going sin out here. It breaks my heart but we give them the  best gift the gospel and an offer of help.  

Saw this unique older rig parked near us today......

***********************

Sister Aman Shares:

O give thanks unto the Lord ; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth for ever. 

Psalm 136:1-4 

Greetings sister saints!  We had a super windy (I mean extremely windy) day so we enjoyed a slower, online, inside ministry day, especially after being really busy lately.  I wrote a post called 'What Godly Women are Not', you can see it HERE. I used some of what I posted yesterday, added a video and more thoughts to it.  

Thank you sister for sharing the picture:)

I also did a couple more audio bible readings Galatians 6 HERE and Psalm 136 HERE. As I was reading Psalm 136 it kept repeating 'His mercy endureth forever' so I made a sisters sharing audio that talked little bit about that HERE.  He's such a loving Father!


Thank you sister for sharing the picture:)


I'm so thankful to be a godly woman and not the wicked one I was.  I love this...

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.  And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
Luke 4:18-21 

That's what He has come to do, for those who will come to Him! What a merciful Savior!  And we will be with Him for ever and ever if we continue to strive on, following hard after Him.  Not being slack and compromised but fervent and diligent and stedfast in all His ways. 


I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.  
John 15:5 


Let us sisters abide in Him!


I saw those flowers when we stopped at a discount food store on our travels to this area.  The gospel went out along the way and God was given glory in that as well as appreciation for His awesome creation. 



HERE's a post with some more of God's amazing creation...a travel video a wayside we stopped at the other day, along our travels.  


Have you ever seen an acorn this big?  It's amazing how many different kinds of acorns there are when God could have made one, He made many! 


Go HERE if you want to see a video of that moth. I saw it as we were in the middle of getting ready to go out and preach at an event but I had to stop and get the video so I could share it.  What amazing creation from an amazing creator!

I hope you are standing strong in the Lord sister saints. 

Hold fast and keep looking up.

Sister Aman

*********************************


The sun came up today thankfully and as usual, it has set once again. We have a decent level camp dontperish tonight and that is always a welcome thing out here.


Living out in the world in van life, without a building around you, a person tends to see and appreciate things a lot more. Thankfulness is a great quality to foster for the Lord's service. This verse tells us that:

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thess 5:18

Strive on...

Brother Tupos with sister Aman

dontperish.com

***************************************
This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: