Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 3 2023

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...

**********************

May 3 2023 


Today we awoke in van life right next to a busy highway but that helps us sleep really good. We got our morning quiet time done then we prepared the van to hit the road. We had a divine appointment this morning as sister got a free coupon for some fast food that I never eat. But I thought, lets try it and maybe God needs us there and He  did.

Sure enough I gave a gospel card to a young man and he said; I am struggling to know God's will for my life. I was able to edify him, point him in the right direction, offer him help and we all were blessed. Thank you Father and that is common is how he uses us out here. 

***********************************************

Ignoring God's Will Is Evil (audio teaching)

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2023/05/not-considering-gods-will-is-evil.html

**********************************************

Here is a video of a nice little place we stopped by a few days ago. Van life allows us to see so much of the earth God created.

https://www.dontperish.com/various-videos/beautiful-wayside-central-missouri-pt2

*****************************************


We stopped at a gas station and you know you are in small town country America when you see this

We stopped at a thrift store and I saw this sign that reminds me of the churchianity places/modern pastors who never think they are against God's Word but they are! For the record, I am wide open for any man to email or call and correct me on anything but; I will test you to the Word though.

 
I saw this and yes I am old enough to have used one as its an antique bug sprayer 

I saw these rough old oak floors and it reminded me of the old stores and buildings I went to as a child.


I bought a .50 fish stringer and saw this note on it. I think there should be a warning tag on the culture to make everyone aware that according to the bible; it will damn your eternal soul. 

I saw this room of books at the thrift store and saints aren't you glad that we honor and focus on THE book? (yes, gospel cards got put in some of them)

*********************

Sister Aman shares:

Greetings godly sisters!

Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.  Psalm 139:23-24 


I hope you are all standing strong for the glory of the Lord who is worthy!  I just read Psalm 139 (it's HERE and Ephesians 3 HERE) and I loved it!  God is everywhere, we cannot get away from Him and it made me think of several things that I shared on a sisters sharing audio that you can listen to HERE.  



A sister shared some of God's creation that she was blessed to see in her back yard.  We love seeing the turkeys as we used to see a lot in Wisconsin and then even more in Missouri.  For some reason the ones in Wisconsin were way more skittish than the ones in Missouri, where you could get rather close to them. What awesome creatures to go from being all sleek into puffed out and magnificent, showing off for mating season.


We were thankful for safe travels and a beautiful day for it.  



Along the way we stopped at a thrift store and brother Tupos suggested making a video and taking you along, you can see it HERE. Gospel cards go out all along the way and witnessing for the glory of God and maybe the saving of a lost soul, but that's all of God and we saints (all of us around the world) just keep pressing on, one day at a time.



I have a built in solar shoe heater in our lil van home:)




I know how tiring cooking can be when you're really busy but for the most part, I really enjoy it and I think my godly Titus 2 sisters probably do too.  What a blessing to have food to cook to nourish people. 



When we were living in a house, I used to cook all sorts of healthy breads but since I can't do that in van life, I can 'go far' like the Proverbs 31 woman and seek out the best value and quality for brother Tupos bread.  




That's one of his favorite meals, inexpensive yet super nutritious and delicious. 


I took a little walk this morning through the garden section (yay!) and appreciated all the plants while listening to brother Tupos latest teaching audio, and saw this bird with straw or something in it's beak being busy about the work that the Father created it to do.  I sound like a broken record (I don't care) but I love how we can learn from nature. Let us sisters be as diligent about our works as the birds and bees and ants and crickets and butterflies and all the other ones!!!!  



What a joy to go in the gardens and hunt for the foods that are hidden under the leaves, like finding treasures.  Looking for food treasures is a good thing but more importantly....

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal 
Matthew 6:20 

And this...

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. 
Matthew 13:44 

The treasure of truth, I love that.  Rock solid truth in our Savior who gave us His Word!



Those flowers were fake but I thought they were pretty (outside a thrift store.)  Actually brother Tupos had to tell me they weren't real cuz I thought they were:)  Be careful sisters, there's a lot of 'fake' christian's out there that might look like the real thing but are not, upon close inspection based on the word and their fruits.  

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. 
Matthew 7:20 


I hope your day goes well sisters and Lord willing, we will be back to encourage, share and press you on for the Lord, as He is worthy!


Sister Aman

*******************************


Our sunset tonight as we actually are cooking over a fire and then over night camping at a nice FREE city park as a rare treat.  A video of that to come in tomorrows journal....


Here is camp dontperish tonight

We are at peace this evening as if this was our last day on earth, we have fought the good fight. But I hope we can fight on for the Lord for more years to come. I share this:

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses. 1 Tim 6:12

Fight on in the Spirit dear saints, we do not labor in vain 

Brother Tupos with sister Aman
dontperish.com

*****************************************
This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: