Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 7 2023


We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.      


Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...


************************

May 7 2023


Today was a beautiful sunny but windy day in van life and we went to a market place to work online for a bit. We always look to give out or leave the gospel to glorify the Lord. I encourage you to always look to make the most out of your days redeeming the time (Ephesians 5) for the Kingdom as the days are evil. I worked on and offer you a teaching below from a question that a man emailed me about. 
    
****************************************************


Mark 9:38-40 Explained / The Man NOT with the Disciples
Casting Out Demons in Jesus Name



******************************************************************

I have some observations for you today from out here on the gospel road from a couple of Jesus nomads


I see all these men adding God's name and ministry to their carnal hobbies like motorcycles. It ends up NOT biblical and see the teaching blog for a article on motor cycle ministries exposed.


There are false teaching modern pastors who say it is biblical for  woman to teach in the body.... IF ...... they give her permission. That is heresy as 1 Cor 14 and 1 Tim 2 is clear against female teachers. See the teaching blog for articles on that. 



Christian Nationalism is a false movement that I warn about often. They are heretical as they want to build their fake kingdom inside the government when Jesus said His kingdom was NOT of this world. They are dominionist's and proclaim a false gospel and care more about America, then bible truth or the true gospel. See them exposed on my unbiblical teachers blog. 


People are using AI to help them in relationships and all areas of life. Basically it is thinking for them and this is NOT going in a good direction but towards evil and darkness
I keep warning about AI (Artifical Intelligence) and it is a growing evil threat that I believe will be part of the anti christ's rule on earth one day. More on this soon..... 


Thank you Lord for healthy food (corn, veggies, brown rice and kombucha) and its frugal too. This entire meal was about $2.00 (minus the discount kombucha it was a .75 meal) Well done sister Aman.  


As we worked in a big parking lot flying gospel signs; a couple pulled up and we had a long good talk about the Lord's truth. Listen to it here and it will edify you as we covered a lot of topics: 


*******************************************************


I saw a beggar out playing his violin and using his wife and baby to get money. I gave him the gospel then I made this video. It proves it is not my VOLUME when I preach but the MESSAGE of the gospel truth that I preach that angers people.

Check it out...


*****************************************************************

Greetings godly sister saints!

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously 
1 Peter 2:21-23 


A sister shared 1 Peter 2 and I was pondering that last part....
'committed himself to him that judgeth righteously'.    Jesus didn't retaliate against those who did Him wrong, He committed Himself to Him that judgeth righteously.  Reminds me to do that even in my mind, because thoughts against people aren't good either, unless righteous of course, but even then we have to be careful that we don't sin in anger as we read in Ephesians 4 or any other emotions that carry us away into places we ought not go.  Instead let us rejoice in the Lord and trust in Him!


Another sister shared John 19 and I was thinking about this in relation to 1 Peter 2.

Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin. 
John 19:10-11 


He endured it all for us, we can endure all for Him, by Him and through Him! There are more audio bible readings up: Ephesians 5 HERE and Psalm 141 HERE.  Let His word dwell in us richly (Colossians 3).



I used to love watching the hummingbirds feed.  More amazing, miraculous creations!

A picture I took years ago.

Titus 2 Time!

I saw that in the store (didn't buy it) and thought it looked really good.  I'm so thankful for all the healthy foods the Lord created and we saints all over the world get to partake of certain ones.


Yep, here's me being thankful for my sisters who are getting their gardens ready or already working in them (depending on what part of the world you are lol) and then it won't be long and there will be a lot of 'putting up' to be done.  I'm wondering what all the phrases my sisters use to preserve their foods (canning, freezing, drying etc).  I call it putting up but maybe you all say something different?  Anyway, it's all good works done unto the Lord in thankfulness.


I made brother Tupos dinner last night, pasta made from vegetables with more veggies served with it, and saw the peas in the shell and thought it was cute.  (Yummy too:)


There's a story behind those super huge hotdogs (no I didn't buy them nor was I shopping for hotdogs, I just happened to see them and put that kielbasa by it for size:)  I had been walking the store, saying 'good morning' and thanking the workers for the good job they do in that store but the door didn't open for sharing the gospel as they were all busy and I didn't want to bother them. I had just taken that hotdog picture and walked down the aisle, wondering if anyone would get a gospel card when I stopped for a minute and a worker walked by. I told her I appreciate the good job they do there and she stopped and asked where I was from.  The door opened, I gave her a card and we talked for a few minutes until she had to get going on her job again. I was thankful to be able to share some warnings about the deception and point her to the truth. To God be the glory!


That was a view of the 'lesser light' last night, so awesome!

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.  And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. 
Genesis 1:14-19 

I pray that my sisters stand strong in our Savior and Master and overcome until the end of your day, then resting up for the next if the Lord gives it to you and us.

Sister Aman

***************************



I never get tired of seeing the Fathers sunsets.....


Here is camp Dontperish.com tonight....
We are striving on for the Kingdom out here and this day has come to an end. While Jesus made the way for us; we have MUCH to do to enter the kingdom. I share this verse: 
Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. Luke 13

Brother Tupos with sister Aman 

****************************************************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: