Day 37 / Two Travelers, a Religious Couple and a Southern Baptist / 2017 Summer Mission Trip

We awoke from our camp site in South Dakota and found this neat little camper parked near us. (it looked like an old time ice cream truck.)  I decided to go speak with them and learned it was 2 traveling men in their 20's, driving cross country to hear older people tell stories that they hope to write into a book.
I told them the story of Jesus Christ which is NO story but the truth. I laid out the gospel to them and gave them a gospel card and the offer to help them in the Lords truth anytime.

One of them asked me what about people who have not heard the truth of Jesus yet like in India; will God spare them from His wrath? I mentioned people often ask that question. First God's Word is going all over the world via the internet and His workers. Next, Romans 1 says God gives people a conscience to know about God by His very Creation. Lastly, like a mentally impaired person, who can know what he knows or does not know? God alone knows so I told him I am not God and cannot know who knows what in the end. But here is truth I told him;  you both now know the gospel truth and you will be judged by what you do what God's precious truth. We need to focus us our own salvation and condition before God ( fallen men ) and not deflect onto others. They understood and we parted. I hoped for them ... safe travels!

Next we did some work for a religious couple and all over their yard was bible verses so we saw they clearly had a religious faith of some kind. Several times the man brought up spiritual things to my wife but he would not go very deep or ever engage me on the topic? When done with our work I gave them a gospel tract and a 10 point test and I lovingly laid out how man made religion is lying to people and not teaching the truth. I told them that American Christianity is NOT of God. It was amazing to see this man start to squirm and his desire to just get away from me. All day he was so talkative until I preached the Word then he had to go! It was down right rude ( towards God not me ) how he acted as I simply talked about God's eternal truth. He clearly was convicted and wanted me to just go away! We did go and offered them to test themselves and read truth on our website. We offered our help in any way. We then looked into their religious body and it is NOT biblical. We plan to test their religious body and place it on our unbiblical teachers website and warn them in love that is it is Word of Faith, worldly, feminized false body NOT a biblical one.  It is love that compels us to warn them and we hope they repent and get in the full truth.

Last..
I witnessed to a man in a food court that when I offered the gospel; he blurted out " I was raised Southern Baptist". He showed no love for a brother or love of God's truth being proclaimed to him. Then; he just walked away! Do you see why we GO and proclaim? America is so lost in false man made religion that bears terrible ungodly fruit at every turn.    
Note: I told him the Baptist faith is not truth and he did say he would read our website. We pray he does as he needs to truth!

Another SAD example of American false Christianity at play here. People who know about God and have a appearance of godliness but they deny Him and His truth just as 2 Timothy 3 says!

Jesus said FEW will find eternal life and he warned MANY religious people will be turned away by Him as they are sinful/law breakers going against His ways to do their own false ways.
See Matthew 7

We pray you are not deceived today so we GO to proclaim truth for God's glory and your eternal soul!

Please see these links that will help you in the truth of God's Word and into eternal life to come.





God be praised