Day 98 / The AOG Couple From Louisiana / 2017 Summer mission trip

Today we where asked by a lady about some local directions and it led to a witnessing experience with her and her husband from Lousiana.

The man was also a AOG member and a minister. I shared how we left the AOG as God's Word says they are made of man and full of sin. He told me we must worship God in spirit. I agreed but reminded him Jesus said spirit and TRUTH in John 4:24. ( they lack truth ) He admitted they have sin like pagan holidays, lady pastors, associations with false teachers and instrumental music with rock bands. It did not end well.

(I, Deb, had an opportunity to witness to the wife as there were two conversations going on (her and I, Jim and the husband) before the topic of faith came up.  I heard Jim talking to the man about the Assembly of God religion so I changed our topic to explain to her about the incansitencies between God's Word and the AOG of which I gave many examples including women pastors.  She got very angry and said she disagreed even when I told here 1 Timothy 2 and 1 Corinthians forbid women to teach men etc.  I stopped my conversation with her. ) 

They got upset and the lady told her husband to "tear up our card" when I (Jim) told him to go and test himself at dontperish.com as it uses God's Word to expose the AOG system. 
Thankfully he told her 
" he was going to look into our website".

They couldn't wait to leave and showed us no love.

We pray he does as the AOG is a unbiblical worldly sinful denomination and we love them enough to speak the truth to them.

See the AOG tested here:
https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2016/11/assembly-of-god-organization-tested-to.html


Do not be deceived by man made religion....

******************************************


Here is the Biblical gospel:

Most ministries are worldly and keep/practice mans false (even pagan) ways vs God's true New Testament body.

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

Go here for audio teachings:

His true people follow Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24) NOT.... man made false ways or today's denominational religion.

God be praised