Men...Articles for Christian Men

To my shame;
 I have been guilty of NOT teaching enough on the roles and ways for the Christian man per God's Word

I aim to correct that and so I have begun a topic area just for men; who claim Christ. I will be adding to it weekly as needed so please check back often. Go to the link below for many articles for men already there.

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Men...%20Articles%20for%20the%20Christian%20Man

******************************************************************


Here is the Biblical gospel:

Most ministries are worldly and keep/practice mans false (even pagan) ways vs God's true New Testament body.

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

Go here for audio teachings:

His true people follow Him in spirit and truth (John 4:24) NOT.... man made false ways or today's denominational religion.

God be praised