Trinity ( 3 in 1 ) Defended





                             The 3 in 1 DEFENDED!!!!!

********************************************************************

The 3 in 1 ( some say Trinity ) is NOT a man made doctrine and it was NOT invented by the Roam Catholics. It is clearly shown in Holy Scripture as we will show below vs the heretical Oneness model many hold to.

Note: this common heresy teaching of Oneness is known most to false Pentecostal bodies but if you read on you will see how the bible refutes it!

*****************************************************************

I offer you God's Word and why the 3 in 1 is a biblical concept:

Mat 3:16-17: And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

* Here we see the Father, Son and Spirit..... 3 in 1

Luk 22:42: ""Father," he said, "if you will, take this cup of suffering away from me. Not my will, however, but your will be done.""


*Here we see Jesus speaking separate from the Father 


Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

*The US is the 3 in 1 Father Son and Spirit 

John 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
The same was in the beginning with God.
All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

*This tells us that Jesus existed always/eternally with the Father ( oneness doctrine has him a created being which is a lie! )  

John 14:2: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.


*Here Jesus speaks of the Father as separate


Mar 14:62: In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

*Jesus is at the right hand of the Father

Rev 3:21: To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.

*Again we see two thrones with a Father and a Son

John 14:28: Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

* Jesus shows Himself as the Son and then he shows the  Father

Regarding the following scripture that they like to use to say they are ONE:

John 10:30: "The Father and I are one.""

This is the meaning of the word 'one' as used here:
ἐν εἶναι, to be united most closely (in will, spirit). It does NOT mean they are the same person! It means they are closely united and in total agreement.

This verse creates a HUGE issue for the Oneness heretics:
1 John 5:8
For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one. 

Those 3 are the US in Genesis. 

*Also do a study on the Holy Spirit
You will find that He is a HE, you can grieve Him and so He.... is a Person.... NOT a thing!

The evidence is in and it is clear!

We just believe what God's Word teaches and it shows clearly the 3 in 1 vs the false heretical oneness model many cling to today in great error. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit union was NOT invented by man made religion as so many claim.

Please do not be deceived! 

See our resources below and let us know how we can help you in the faith?


God be praised


www.dontperish.com


******************************************



Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: