Seventh Day Adventist man VOID of God's Word / 2018 Summer Mission Trip

Day 23
I got a call from a 7th day adventist man in Idaho named Ron. He found dontperish.com and wanted to talk some truth and we did. It ended up being a discussion about the Sat Sabbath and man made religion. Here are the bullets points of our talk:

1) He failed to show where the Sat Sabbath is ever taught to gentiles? It is not..Christ is our sabbath rest!!!!
2) he has sat in ritual religion for 35 years and all he had for the gospel was faith in Christ. ( he lacked repentance, born again, holiness/obedience and enduring in the faith )
3) He claimed he did not know the scriptures like I do so I asked in love ...then why are you calling trying to tell me truth.... if ......you admit you do not know Gods word?
4) he tried to say lady pastors are ok till Gods Word rebuked that idea
5) he tried to say Ellen White was 80% of a truthful teacher but I told him ...she was a false teacher who said the sabbath was the greatest command. ( Early Writings page 65 ) Loving God is the greatest per Jesus
6) Ron didnt know that false prophets were stoned to death in the OT
7) Ron got informed that his 7th day adventist system is full of MANY sins just like the Baptist, Lutherans and others.
8) he tried to tell me that Mormons will go to heaven / I informed him they have a false Jesus and accursed gospel!
He left and said he would read my site more and talk to his adventist friends about all I told him. I told him he needs to leave them and get into God's Word and most likely he needs to be born again by God's spirit.
We are here for him if he decides to seek truth vs man made false ways.
See our biblical resources below....


******************************************************
Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: