Broken Down Jimmy and the Gospel Truth


I walked up to and got to speak the gospel truth to a man named Jimmy who actually knew God's Word very well but he admitted he is not keeping that Word fully. He had a broken down motor home and due to that, we got to meet. It was a wonderful time together sharing God's truth and it ended in...... a big hug!!! 
I have a audio of it right here 

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-audios.html
( once there use control F and type..Broke Down Jimmy...to find it ) 

This is for your edification and encouragement and it proves not all encounters of witnessing end up in great controversy. :) 

I am so thankful I get the task of traveling, reaching out to the hurting and then I point them to the Savior and His Holy Word!

**************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.