Wapiti Valley Church Joseph Hutcheson Exposed / Gets Scripture Twister Award

Another scripture twister award goes out.....to warn the saints.



                                           Joseph Hutcheson from WVC 


Note:  I have reached out to Joseph and if he replies, it will be added here 

************************************************ 

Go here and find a audio about this false religious body and modern pastor...

https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html

(once there use control F and type Wapiti Valley Church to find it) 

************************************************

Recently I drove past this religious body as we traveled to preach the gospel out west so I looked them up. In a sermon Joseph said that God views our righteousness as filthy rags as he quoted Isa 64:6.

Sadly he is doing the usual evangelical scripture twist as in context that is NOT what Isa 64:6 means at all. 

That OT scripture is calling out Israel for its on going sin and continued rebellion against God. Of course we need Jesus perfect righteousness for salvation ( no doubt there ) but we are INDEED to have righteousness of our own as we serve Christ and strive to fully obey Him in ALL our ways as fruit we know Him. 

As proof we are commanded to have goods works/righteousness; read Jesus own words about the judgement day here:


40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
Matt 25
Notice how Jesus ties good works to righteousness and its linked to salvation. 
( faith and works do go together per James ) 

Modern day pastors like Joseph are lying to people saying Jesus died to cover all your sin, well, you should not sin "a lot" but: even if you continue in sin... your covered and just fine for salvation. That is NOT true and God will require holiness, obedience and righteousness in the people He calls home to heaven or your not of Him.

Here is a article I did that totally exposes his popular but false filthy rags theology so you will not be deceived by it all......

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/08/filthy-rages-verse-explained-and-refuted.html

 His WVC religious body is NOT "fully biblical" as the 10 point test here :

 shows and I pray this article helps him to repent and make it so. 

We are here to help him....

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.