Daily Truth Nov 30 2019

Galatians 2:20 - I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


********************************************************************


Here is today's van dweller post for Nov 30 called 
$100 Bucks and Killer Trucks 

******************************************************************

A witnessing audio of me telling truth to Roman Catholics:

************************************************************


I met this man from India and he got love, the gospel and a New Testament bible. Thank you Lord for letting us spread your Word!

*****************************************

You know you live simple and you are out in the world when.....


Your wife gives you a hair cut in the Walmart parking lot! ( a nice one too..... ) 

Psalms 116:6 - The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

*****************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.