Witnessing to 3 Policemen


This is an awesome front story before you listen to the audio. In the area we were staying there was some cult Moonies ( youth that pan handle for money to support their cult ) working the area in a white van and we drive a white van.
Some days back the police confused us with them and I had straightened it all out after talking to them. Then today; as we were just out walking around ( doing nothing ) we were again confronted about pan handling and I explained to the police they AGAIN have the wrong people. I was frustrated and I will admit; I was not in the spirit the way I would have normally been or wanted to be. I told the policeman that I was now feeling harassed and that I want to talk to the captain. I walked away knowing that was best even without me witnessing the gospel to them which I normally do.  I felt bad and I asked the Father your will be done but if its possible, let me get the chance to witness to those police man and say I was in my flesh a bit. 
Well, my Father is so GOOD .... we drove out of the parking lot not 1 minute away and what do I see? Those 2 policeman with another one standing by a gas station talking. Glory to God!!!!  
I walked up to preach to them and the result was this audio:


I am thankful to God that He gave me another chance in this case. We know the WORLD is against us and will hate us ( Matt 10 ) but we must strive to be blameless and honor God in all that we do. We do this by walking in the spirit; NOT the flesh and the Father will honor you! 

Romans 8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.


************************************************************


See all of our biblical resources below; let us know how 
we can help you?

God be praised