Street Preaching A Simple Message




As I endeavor to preach Christ crucified to America, I believe most street preachers here that I have seen are going at it wrong / usually in an unbiblical way. ( They yell at the world their sins and hardly preach the good news at all.) The gospel good news of Christ is to be proclaimed and we are to be calling people out of the sinful world / man made religion as a basic foundation. Street preaching (most times) should not be complicated but simple enough so a child can understand the message. Then we can offer people to contact you later to go into more depth and detail. (That is why I have a large website that teaches them to OBEY all He commanded per Matt 20:28. ) www.dontperish.com

I generally stick to the basics of the good news of His shed blood/resurrection and how He calls His people to repent & come out of the world and man made religion. Then I give some examples of what sin is ( false religion / friendship to the world ) and call people to obey Him. Simple and basic really.  

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Tim 4:2

Below is a short audio sample of my street preaching that was done recently near a pier by the Atlantic ocean as 4 police officers looked on. ( some angry feminist lady called them but; I was breaking no laws and all was good ) When I have a new crowd of people going by all the time, I tend to preach a simple similar message over and over. If I have a group standing to listen; I will go into more depth things and vary the message for them.  
Here is that audio:



The fact is most street preaching I have seen has been VERY bad as you have mostly mean spirited, hateful, angry, unbiblical and un-regenerated men out there doing it. I have a link that shows some of that here called Street Preaching Gone Bad:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Street%20Preaching%20Gone%20Bad

Going out to proclaim the good news is NOT for everyone. You must make sure you and your home are biblical yourself, then you must be walking in spirit and truth lest you stain the Lord's name and demean His Holy Word. 

Here is a link to see just a few of my witnessing experiences in 2019 as a full time, self funded, traveling (van dwelling) preacher all to encourage and help the saints:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/2019%20Witnessing%20Experiences

God be praised

**************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: