Why We GO For Christ!



                                 
Want to know why we sold everything and decided to live in our van and travel full time to ... GO... for the Lord?

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives
Luke 4:18

Today we drove into a new state as we roll on being van dwellers preaching Christ. It was getting dark and rainy outside, we walked into a place to work online on our ministry website and I looked at the other table a very sad looking man stared at me. He saw my computer bag that says repent and find eternal life. He was crying and I went to talk with him. He had been drinking, was homeless, had gone through a divorce, lost his family/everything and he was just getting ready to leave the place ....to go kill himself! 

God's timing was perfect!

I sat and counseled him in the Lord's Word/gospel, answered his questions, he cried out/prayed to God quietly and I gave him our card, some hope and a reason to live on..... all because of Christ!   
We were able to help him get a safe place to rest & sober up and I am hoping he calls me to get more encouragement. 
Glory to God at least for this night, one soul was snatched from satan's lies/death, now he has a chance to run to Jesus and live!
This is why we....... GO!

Jesus said.... These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
John 16:33 

****************************************************
See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.