Man Just Out of Jail Gets the Word



Jan 17 2020


I recently had a great witnessing experience inside a Walmart. 

We stopped in and I needed a item for the van so I was standing there and this younger black men, with tattoos and a rosary was there and I heard him say on his phone that he had to go to church Sunday. Right then, I knew I would witness to him. 

As he was looking for door locks, he turned and asked me a question about them and then thanked me and was walking away. I gave him a gospel card and said this is the path to eternal life, I was a preacher and check out my website. He started to walk away, just then he turned and said, can you give me some verses to read as I really need His truth. Wow! I gave him some verses then preached the gospel to him vs going to man made church. We talked for about 15 minutes as I encouraged him. See he was fresh out of jail and he looked like a tough men who had seen a lot. ( he had all gold teeth too ) He thanked me, I told him that I loved him, was available if he needed help and we parted ways.

Again ... this I why we GO!!

 I never would have been there to encourage that young man if I was not on the road full time, living in my van in parking lots and about preaching the gospel out in the world daily. 

But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

1 Peter 3;15

Glory to God....

*******************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:
https://www.dontperish.com/videos.htm