2020 Witnessing Experiences





I have had some interesting witnessing experiences while traveling in Georgia in 2020 and I wanted to share them with you. I think they will make you think about your own faith and I hope test yourself:

**************************************************

1) I had a man walk up to me by our van as I took our gospel signs down. He asked to look at them and he read about Obeying Jesus. 
I gave him a gospel card and started to discuss the gospel to eternal life with him but he had other plans. He quickly said, oh I got Him. He pulled his shirt down to show me a Jesus tattoo on his neck then he walked away!

For this man, having Jesus was just "a tattoo". 
How sad!

2) We met a lady who walked up when we were witnessing to another man and we gave her a gospel card. She made the statement, I got it as I have GRACE! Then she walked away.

For this lady GRACE alone was her ticket to Jesus and heaven. She was not interested in truth.  

3) We were in a store and a worker walked up after seeing my witness walking stick. She asked are we Christians and we said yes an gave her a gospel card. We told her we preach Christ crucified all over the nation. She then said, I sing in my church choir.

For this lady, knowing God was, singing in a choir.  
She did not know God biblically. 

4) I had several men email me and ask about a false teachers. When I asked them to first go over the biblical gospel to eternal life they made some excuses then they  left not wanting to talk anymore. 

Their interest in truth was shallow, just about exposing some false men they knew about.

In these witnessing experiences we see what?
A shallow lip service faith NOT a heart felt faith with signs of a real spiritual transformation in Christ. 

Did Jesus ever warn about this? Indeed He did .....

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
Matt 15:48


What is your faith made of today? Are you a lip service believer or a DEEP true follower of Christ transformed inside by His gospel good news?

Repent and obey the gospel ....


***********************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised