How Do You Know I Have Truth?



The man who drove this old truck saw my gospel signs and me with a bible and he walked up and said:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

I asked him how he knew I was;  doing a good work?

He said...."well I saw a bible"!

He then got a gospel card and I lovingly encouraged him to test me and go deep in God's Word, not to just ASSUME but test all things. 

1 Thess 5:21 

Folks.... I pray you are more discerning then this nice man. There are so many false teachers are about today and you WILL be deceived unless you know God's Word yourself then hold others to it. 

2 Tim 2:15
 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Learn how to discern for truth right here:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/learn-to-discern-biblically.html

See the gospel to eternal life below.....

*************************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised