2 Men and a Woman, Listened for Truth




We went into the streets of a tourist town called Branson and while we had the usual mockers and those who just ignore the Lords truth, we had 3 awesome one on one witnessing experiences I want to share:

1) it was such perfect timing as we messaged with a brother in another state; that delayed us from taking a walk by the lake (we fed the ducks bread too) before we went out street witnessing. As we were there, a lady with 3 boys biking had a dead battery. I tried to jump start the truck but her battery was so bad, it was still dead. Her mother came to pick them up and she saw us and said; are you Mennonites? We explained no, we are bible believing Jesus following saints. She said see if questioning man made religion and she asked me some good theology questions and I gave her a gospel card. I encouraged her to have her husband call me and we could go deep in truth She was encouraged as were we....

2) As I was street preaching, a man about my age came up and told me a story about some old ladies dying in a house fire because they were corona virus afraid. The house was like locked up and they perished in the blaze. So sad. We then talked about the Lords truth and the gospel.  I encouraged him to go deeper in the Word and dontperish.com would help him. He thanked me and walked off.

3) As I was making a street preaching audio a young man 28 came near me then stopped and stood by me. I finished the audio up and he came over. We had the greatest talk for over 30 minutes and he knew much of God's Word and is striving to know more. I encouraged him to be a young holy Noah in his town, to stay in the Word, to test himself in all his ways and not be moved from truth. We were both edified and he said we would view the website and stay in touch. After a holy hug, he was on his way! 

Yes, I broke social distancing and loved my neighbor!!! 

God is so faithful and His timing is so right. None of this would have happened if we were not delayed sending a brother some messages. This teaches us to be patient in our ministry work, to be anxious for nothing and to walk in the spirit always ready to preach, share / love on others with the truth.

We are never rushing ourselves and I rarely plan out our witnessing.  I try to just walk by faith, we GO and I say Lord, pave the way and make it all happen. He always does, glory to Him!!!!  

Go here to listen to and see some street preaching that I have done:
https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos


**********************************************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised