You Street Preach All Wrong / Another Email Refuted


                                     SAD



                                REFUTED

**************************************

Sept 2020

As always, I like to share emails I get from people who say they come to correct me and I am indeed open to that. The problem is they most always come in error, lies and heresy. Then I need to test them and expose it in the light. Here is one such email I got from Darrell that I want to make available as a teaching moment for us all. Fact: I told Darrell I love him but he needs this 1 Tim 5 public rebuke as he is lying, twisting scripture and slandering. 

Note: Darrell sent me his youtube page and after a short testing I could see he is into visions and hearing from God personally so he is a NAR type heretic so he is very suspect already!

See his email and my comments with **** by my words in bold

***At the end is our entire email conversation.....

******

Update Feb 2021


                                           Darrell Potts

This man now put a false video up about my ministry and I refute all his claims here:
https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2021/02/darrell-potts-exposed.html

********************************************************

Greetings in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ (whom came in the flesh to be the propitiation for my sins)

**** This man says he never heard me say Jesus came in the flesh even though I preach John 1 ( the Word made flesh ) 
This quote via a gospel link; is on almost every page of my website:
"Jesus Christ is the Son of God (fully man /  fully God) who came to earth to die on the cross for your sins"

So Darrell is on shaking ground to begin with, showing he has not testing me very closely at all. 
Lets go on...

Recently my wife found your wife's blog and your website dontperish.com and so she came to me to ask me for permission to read it and listen to it, as we've been looking around to see if there's anyone worth fellowshipping with in some way or another.  This is why I'm contacting you today.

****Sounds good but it gets bad very fast!
Till he repents Darrell and his house are leaven and could not offer biblical fellowship. 

God is my witness.  I began looking at your website, reading and listening to the short sermons on John 3:24 Radio.  After enjoying all 10 of them, I decided to start looking at your videos, "street preaching" as you call it. 

**** Again he shows he does not really know my website as he missed that there are hundreds of audios.... NOT 10.  

I immediately noticed that you like to raise your voice in the streets. 

**** Yes I raise my voice like the Prophets of old and Jesus telling us to say it from the house tops! Matt 10:27 
I do not yell at people but I lift up my voice to proclaim, yes I do! At times, I use a tiny amp so people a hundred feet away can hear my voice but it is NOT real loud and many times I preach without it. 

 In one of your videos, you claimed that a homeless man wanted to fight you but I saw nothing of the sort.  He approached you, to talk to you calmly but instead, you continued to use the loudspeaker. I seen him make zero indication that he wanted to fight you.  Therefore you did lie and you need to repent.

**** Here Darrell shows his foolishness as he was NOT there and does not know what he is talking about. The homeless beggar first said God was love but when I preached he must repent or perish...  he came at me and said he would kick my a_ _! (off camera, a man stepped in and stopped him and it was cut out due to all the swearing! ) Darrell is clueless. You can see the video here where I calmly talked to them and preach God's truth. No yelling... just loving truth they need. I actually turned off my amp to make peace.

You later continued in that video to tell those people to "call the police", as you said.  Yet why would you dare go to law with another?  Are we not appointed to judge angels?  There is utterly a severe fault with you, because you attempt to involve the police which only uphold man's law.  

***** Darrell again is void of truth. A churchianity man tried to push me in the street and stop me from being on a public sidewalk. He is no brother. To be in peace with all men Heb 12:14 I had the police come and set it all straight and they did. Then the day went on peacefully so it was wise to do so and I did not press any charges against the man. God was glorified in this all. 

Doing what you do, in that manner, will certainly cause people to speak evil of the way of truth.  Police have worse crimes to tend to.

**** No Darrell... it was wise as I used the power that God ordained (government and police) for God's truth to go out and it did peacefully to the glory of my God. People actually notice how I handle violent angry men (and the police) with respect and they often thank me. You are clueless sir as you are not in the streets doing this!
  

When that man approached, you should have spoke to him, man to man and with your own voice.  Yet you spoke over the loudspeaker as if you have the fear of men inside you.  

**** I do not deal with mockers and he was a angry mocker.
Proverbs 22:10
Their music inside the building was louder than I was so again you are void of the truth Darrell. 

Consider this correction and pray about it.  When you yell at people over a loud speaker (just like Torch of Christ ministries), you're no greater than those other people that you rebuke. 

*** Darrell is a liar. Go look at these videos and see I yelled at no one. I did call out their false teaching, hireling, coward pastor but that is biblical to do so. No yelling, just preaching and remember their services had amplifiers so why can't I? 

 I agree with you, Torch of Christ ministries is in error and I agree with many of the other things you do say, but concerning these other things which I have mentioned, Sir you are in error.

***** Darrell has yet to show my error as he lies a lot?

When you continue to talk to someone over a loud speaker, it provokes other people nearby to come along and meddle in a matter that has nothing to do with them.  It was between you and him, but instead you kept raising your voice instead of speaking to him calmly. 

*** Darrell admits he has never street preached but he is an expert somehow to tell others how to do it? The point is to go and preach to the MANY that are there. You can see I offered many men my gospel card to call me later and talk  but they rarely do. I know they want to distract / stop me from preaching as I expose their sins but a potential sheep there needs to hear it so I preach on. Darrell has no experience at street preaching so he can't know what a street preacher knows from experience. He is void of discernment and truth as I have shown here.

 It sincerely makes me wonder if you are filled with the fear of man, in such situations (which you encourage people to call the police) and not only that, you provoked that situation.  

***** I have various weaknesses Darrell... fear of man is NOT one of them. When you go in the dark streets and preach then you can correct street preachers till then, you look foolish sir! I provoked no one and I only used my rights to preach the truth to the lost in peace and God was glorified on this day. Need I remind you Apostle Paul asked the roman guards before they flogged him if it was legal to do so to a roman citizen? Yes, Paul used his lawful rights Darrell ...look it up! Acts 22:25

God will draw people to Him, you cannot force people to be drawn to Him.

**** Again Darrell lies. I force NO ONE. I preach the gospel and let God convict via the spirit / Heb 4:12 sword of the Word. How will they hear without a preacher?  Romans 10


Verses for you to consider:

Exodus 20:16  Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

(You claimed he wanted to fight you which wasn't the case in that video)

**** Again Darrell doubles down on his foolishness/lies as he was NOT there. I have my wife and a man who rode up later to testify the beggar wanted to beat me! You lack truth sir... repent of it all!

1 Corinthians 6:7  Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

******Here Darrell shows how void he is of context and rightly dividing truth. Paul was talking about true saints suing true saints in the court. That false convert man was NO brother of mine and I only had the God ordained law pave my way to preach in peace...no legal action was taken against the man. Go study more before you bring such silly claims.

(You told them to "call the police" which is a seriously wrong thing.  

**** When they say I can't preach on public sidewalks, I often encourage them to do so as the police will tell them I am fully legal and that glorifies my God! The police often tell me to call well ahead of any issues and they thank me that I do. I am peace loving as I told that officer and they respect that as I respect them. 
So Darrell does not believe in using the God ordained law, to keep the law, that God ordained??? I guess he would never call the police on a criminal..huh? 

For this reason, I have revoked my wife's permission to access your website and you're wife's blog for if you're in error on this part, we have nothing to learn from you)

**** Our website is for truth seekers Darrell. Not truth twisters like you so I am fine with that. Go on your Titus 3 heretic way as you have been warned sir!


Proverbs 26:17  He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

(You continued to speak over the loudspeaker literally raising your voice in the street which is absolutely unnecessary as you cannot force the ungodly to repent and you did a very poor job with it.)

*** Yes I lift my voice to preach the the masses. I preach the gospel and call men out of their sin and it is godly to do so. My speaker is very nominal and they use amps too. We are to call men every where to repent. Acts 17 but Darrell does not do this so how could he know? How can Darrell know street preaching as he does not do it? Several people came up and thanked me for proclaiming God's truth that day but Darrell cant know that as he has never street preached. 

If you will repent of this, your sin, I might reconsider listening to some more of your sermons and maybe even allow my wife to do so also.

**** I will repent of all my sin indeed but you have not shown me any here that I can see so you failed and lack much! I fear for you sir....

If you will not obey God's word to repent of your errors, you're nothing more than a hypocrite and God's curse is upon you for hearing God's word and not obeying it.

***** I obey God before man, why would I obey your twisted truth, silliness and bad theology Darrell?

If you will repent and obey God's word, I pray that the Lord blesses you and your house.

**** Nice words but a man who comes in false facts and speaking of what he does not know or does not even do, is a foolish hypocrite and a liar so your " blessings" are meaningless to me sir. 


Sincerely,
Darrell 

**** You are sincere but you are sincerely wrong! In love...
repent Darrell or you will perish in your visions, lies and slander. 

I hope this proves I have nothing to hide by these silly emails and I am NOT afraid of men, esp sad liars like Darrell. We pray he gets things right for God's glory.
God be praised Jim/ dontperish.com

Rev 22.... NO liars will enter heaven


*************************************************************************


Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Wed 2/17/2021 8:05 PM
  •  You
You're the one slandering people.  I'm blocking you now.  
Are the suggestions above helpful?
Don't Perish
Wed 2/17/2021 7:57 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
I did an audio that refutes your terrible lies about my ministry you did on that video. 

I pray you repent sir ...

Jim
Dontperish.com 

Don't Perish
Thu 9/10/2020 10:41 AM
  •  Darrell Potts
PS blasphemy against the Holy spirit is done in unbelief against Christ ...and His wonderous works by the Holy spirit.

I only called out ..you and your ...hearing voices today... not my Lord. God is not talking out loud to men today...Hebrews 1 proves it! 

You are deceived and clueless for truth here ...as in those other areas I exposed. 

Repent wicked liar..repent. 

It is loving to 1 Tim 5 rebuke you and say so..
Don't Perish
Thu 9/10/2020 9:11 AM
  •  Darrell Potts
So you won't repent of your lies....I understand.
Now you make up more lies (saying I am against the Holy ghost) 

Your father Satan .. has done a work in you for sure...

Repent before you perish... you wicked liar. 

God be praised 

Gal 4:16
Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Thu 9/10/2020 4:14 AM
  •  You
Like I said, I've already rejected you as a heretic, therefore this is the last response that you'll receive from me.  I tried to make amends with you privately in the first few emails, but you wanted nothing of that.  You're a wicked blasphemer of the Holy Ghost and you're FULL of the fear of men.  I fear God, not men.  

I'll take my time with your rebuke but because you were so nasty that it's almost comical how far away from the truth you are and how full of hate you are.  You know nothing of Love or God.  God is Love and you don't love your neighbor, therefore you cannot love God.  

When I put a video up about someone who blasphemes the Holy Ghost (which is an unforgivable sin, that video does not come down.

God bless you in this current life.  According to God's word, I'm commanded to rebuke you before all that others may see and fear.  And according to God's word, you will never have forgiveness from God concerning this level of blasphemy which you blaspheme the name of the very God you preach.
Don't Perish
Wed 9/9/2020 10:14 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
Why don't you just fess up to the lies you told in your first email then we could get past that to other matters Darrel? 
Don't Perish
Wed 9/9/2020 10:10 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
I am sure it will be filled with lies like you first email...that you won't repent of.

You are a pathetic false man ..

My Father knows ...
Don't Perish
Wed 9/9/2020 6:49 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
Go away wicked NAR heretic! 
Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Wed 9/9/2020 6:48 PM
  •  You
You have blasphemed the Holy Ghost.

I hereby reject you.
Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Wed 9/9/2020 6:47 PM
  •  You
I'll be rebuking you publicly, most likely this weekend while I'm off work.  I'll prove that you and your wife are heretics.  

Matthew 7:2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Don't Perish
Wed 9/9/2020 6:36 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
Until you repent of your lies/scripture twisting  in your original email ..you warrant no more time. I must redeem it. Eph 5

Repent Darrell...your lies were exposed !!
Darrell Potts
Wed 9/9/2020 6:34 PM
Liar, you claimed that because I hear God talk to me that I'm in a heresy. That's not true and here's the proof: John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Don't Perish
Wed 9/9/2020 2:59 PM
  •  Darrell Potts
*I have shown you in my emails and my answer several proofs / cases of your lies twisted bad context theology and heresy. (You hear God talk to you.. so you are in heresy) 

I saw your video of you visions and God talking to you ...you are in heresy...what more do I need? Nothing ...

Until you repent of your lies and twisted claims you sent me about me ...there is no truth in you so go on your way Darrell.

My email answer to you makes you look very  foolish...repent or perish! 


Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Wed 9/9/2020 11:40 AM
  •  You
Thank you for attempting to sharpen me. Praise the Lord. I have a couple questions:

Where am I in a heresy & when did you adominsh me about it 2-3 times?

Did you walk that mile that I asked you to walk with me (by watching one or two my videos)?  If you didn't walk it, you're nothing more than a hearer of Christ's words and not a follower.
See more messages
Darrell Potts <darrellpotts@gmail.com>
Mon 9/7/2020 8:33 PM
  •  You
Greetings in the name of the LORD Jesus Christ (whom came in the flesh to be the propitiation for my sins)

Recently my wife found your wife's blog and your website dontperish.com and so she came to me to ask me for permission to read it and listen to it, as we've been looking around to see if there's anyone worth fellowshipping with in some way or another.  This is why I'm contacting you today.

God is my witness.  I began looking at your website, reading and listening to the short sermons on John 3:24 Radio.  After enjoying all 10 of them, I decided to start looking at your videos, "street preaching" as you call it.  

I immediately noticed that you like to raise your voice in the streets.  In one of your videos, you claimed that a homeless man wanted to fight you but I saw nothing of the sort.  He approached you, to talk to you calmly but instead, you continued to use the loudspeaker. I seen him make zero indication that he wanted to fight you.  Therefore you did lie and you need to repent.

You later continued in that video to tell those people to "call the police", as you said.  Yet why would you dare go to law with another?  Are we not appointed to judge angels?  There is utterly a severe fault with you, because you attempt to involve the police which only uphold man's law.  Doing what you do, in that manner, will certainly cause people to speak evil of the way of truth.  Police have worse crimes to tend to.

When that man approached, you should have spoke to him, man to man and with your own voice.  Yet you spoke over the loudspeaker as if you have the fear of men inside you.  

Consider this correction and pray about it.  When you yell at people over a loud speaker (just like Torch of Christ ministries), you're no greater than those other people that you rebuke.  I agree with you, Torch of Christ ministries is in error and I agree with many of the other things you do say, but concerning these other things which I have mentioned, Sir you are in error.

When you continue to talk to someone over a loud speaker, it provokes other people nearby to come along and meddle in a matter that has nothing to do with them.  It was between you and him, but instead you kept raising your voice instead of speaking to him calmly.  It sincerely makes me wonder if you are filled with the fear of man, in such situations (which you encourage people to call the police) and not only that, you provoked that situation.  God will draw people to Him, you cannot force people to be drawn to Him.


Verses for you to consider:

Exodus 20:16  Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

(You claimed he wanted to fight you which wasn't the case in that video)


1 Corinthians 6:7  Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

(You told them to "call the police" which is a seriously wrong thing.  For this reason, I have revoked my wife's permission to access your website and you're wife's blog for if you're in error on this part, we have nothing to learn from you)


Proverbs 26:17  He that passeth by, and meddleth with strife belonging not to him, is like one that taketh a dog by the ears.

(You continued to speak over the loudspeaker literally raising your voice in the street which is absolutely unnecessary as you cannot force the ungodly to repent and you did a very poor job with it.)

If you will repent of this, your sin, I might reconsider listening to some more of your sermons and maybe even allow my wife to do so also.

If you will not obey God's word to repent of your errors, you're nothing more than a hypocrite and God's curse is upon you for hearing God's word and not obeying it.

If you will repent and obey God's word, I pray that the Lord blesses you and your house.


Sincerely,

Darrell Potts


See these resources below to call you out of false man made religion 

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: