Preaching To A Couple In Car and a Teen Cowboy

 


I had the pleasure of pouring truth into a 17 year old cowboy today who walked up and asked me what I was all about? I shared with him what I do as a street evangelist and the gospel was preached to him. He felt joyous to hear the truth but also convicted as he does not read his bible enough or obey it he said. We talked for 25 minutes, he thanked me and said he wanted to go to our website. I told him I was there for him and we both were greatly encouraged by our meeting.  

Thank you Lord for using me in this way!




Next, I was working on a bible teaching in our van and a couple drove up in a little red car. He asked about our gospel signs and I got to share the gospel good news with them. It was a blessing as they received it well and pondered it all. Glory to God!

Listen in here to our talk and be blessed:



Go here to listen to many street witnessing experiences we have had:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-audios.html


God be praised


************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's: