Public Sidewalks Are Your Friend / Dealing With Police


We went out to street preach in front of a Salvation Army facility in Oklahoma as they are a corrupt unbiblical place that has a false gospel, links to the NFL and they approve of sodomy. (See them exposed at the bottom of this article)

They got upset and the instantly called the police on us even though we were breaking no laws. If you go to this link: 

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-outside-salvation-army-shawnee-oklahoma

and see the video labeled police, you will see at first the officer tired to tell me I had to leave the sidewalk as it was their property. 

Hint: make sure you are on public property /sidewalks and then stand your ground and kindly say it is your legal right to preach there. 

99% of the time the officer backs down as he is only trying to appease the people who called him but he knows... it is your right to preach. 

The day they tell me I cannot reach on a public sidewalk is the day I will stand peacefully and be arrested as that is NOT the law currently. But even if they change the law, I will still go and preach as God told me to in His Word. That day may be coming but I am thankful for the police today who honor the law and let us preach on as happened today.  

See Salvation Army exposed here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2019/11/salvation-army-and-its-sin.html

See other articles about dealing with police

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search?q=+police