Van Dweller Tip #46 Gospel Sign Holder

 



           
This page will point you to a biblical van dwelling life via the gospel to eternal life: https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html  

Go here for our Van Dwelling Tip Page with Many Tips:
https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/p/van-dwelling-tips.html

Here is a link of our van dwelling update posts: 


************************************************************

This is our generator hut on our camper van that holds many things for our van life. I wanted a place to store our gospel signs so I decided to add on the top of it. 




I used 2 x 2 wood and l brackets to make a frame.....



Then I started adding aluminum for sides.....



                                              Then the roof..... 


                                    Then I needed a door frame.....


     And finally all the aluminum and trim was put on and it is done....




It sure looks nicer then the signs just strapped on top the generator hut and I think it turned out great. Now down the road we go!


**********************************************