Witnessing The Gospel At Disney World and All Over Florida

 


Here are just some of the awesome witnessing we have had recently:

*****************************************************


I stood outside corrupt new age occult Disney World to preach the truth. See the videos of that here:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-disney-world

See Disney Entertainment exposed here:

http://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2021/01/disney-exposed.html

******************************************


Saw a man come out of this cool bus camper and I wanted to witness to him. God had him come over and ask me about my van and we had a long talk about the gospel and hope in Christ. He was from Cleveland, Ohio.

*********************************************


We stopped for gas and a Russian man came over and he loved our gospel signs. He started to tell me about his testimony and he showed us his van. Turns out he has a false Jesus loves the world gospel and I got to lovingly correct him and ask him don't we have to obey God to show our love and get his grace? He then said he does not speak good English but I promise you he does! He did not like my biblical Jesus vs his easy believe false jesus. We pray he repents of it. 


*****************************************



We were eating lunch and a beggar came over to ask for cash. Since we do not give out cash, we offered him food and he also asked for water. That is him walking away with a gallon jug of cool fresh water but...best of all.... he got the living water of Christ!!! 


*******************************************

I went into a restaurant that lets us camp for free to get a awesome $3.50 breakfast (we call it paying rent) As I was waiting, I struct a conversation with a nice young man in dread locks. He was a Uber driver picking up food to deliver. He shared about his job and I took him to the gospel and he said he got saved at 15. I asked him is he really living for Christ and Gods kingdom daily in holiness and he sad no way! I asked him does he think he will enter in living apart from Gods holy ways. He said no. I encouraged him with a gospel card and my number/website and to go deeper to seek after the kingdom. I told him I am there to help him and he smiled, thanked me and we parted ways. 

**********************************************

We were just leaving a camp spot and a young man came over saying he loved our gospel signs. His two friends came over also and I got to preach the gospel and much truth to them all for like 30 minutes. The one man asked me really good questions as he said that he is far from God but wants to get close to know he can be saved. I gave him life giving hard truth and eternal words. He thanked me, said he loved me  and he asked if he could hug me. I said of course and we all hugged and parted ways. I could tell truth stuck to at least two of them!


***********************************************

We just rolled into a new town and within 5 minutes a man and a lady come up and say ...will you pray for me? I began to learn about him and I asked him the gospel. He said believe in Jesus and confess your sin. He lives with a pastor but obviously not a biblical one. As I laid out biblical truth he was not happy. He told me that his pastor is really biblical but I showed him some false ways and he was done! He then said I did not pray for him and I said I will pray for you but I do not pray with strangers. He made the claim well Jesus did and I asked where did Jesus pray with strangers and ...he walked away!Seeds were planted I hope he yields to them. 


*******************************************

That is just a few witnessing experiences we have out here to encourage you all.


Dontperish van dwellers taking the gospel to the streets every day!

All the glory to our God!

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Romans 10:14

God be praised

****************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's: