Van Dweller For Christ July 21 2021

 

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts "for a season". To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings and verse by verse studies will be put in the Fellowship Gathering area) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell and preach Christ crucified all over  America. May you be blessed by it!

See the gospel and 10 point test: 

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

NOTICE:

For those saints in Christ (united to us in fellowship,) I will be focusing MORE on posting fellowship gathering teachings & verse by verse bible studies as we travel/street preach. 

As you know, I now post those here for your and the NT bodies edification:

https://www.dontperish.com/fellowship-meeting-teachings.html 

https://dontperish1.blogspot.com/

ps if you are looking for regular fellowship and edifying daily, shoot me an email, we are here for you.  

dontperish@outlook.com 

****************************************************************************

I saw this on a truck today: 


Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

James 2:17

*****************************************************************************

We had a great day in van life that had witnessing, the Word and planning work! 

I saw this awesome old school camper:

I saw a family having a picnic in the Walmart parking lot, yep!

And this man who sleeps like this, out in the elements. I spoke to him, I gave him the gospel but he was not interested in any help. He seems in bondage to some sinful things (so sad) I pray he repents.


 ************************************************

We had a fellowship teaching on: Acts 10, Peter, Gentiles and Food.  (an angry hebrew root heretic contacted me and it caused this teaching)

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2021/07/acts-10-peter-sheet-and-food-laws.html

********************************************

Reverend, Doctor Pastor? 

He should add prideful too! (God hates pride; See Proverbs 6) 

See an article on the sin of reverend titles:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2017/05/reverend-titles-are-sinful.html

**********************************************

Just a few witnessing stories from today.......

You know you get around when people from all over the country remember and recognize you as a preacher. (once we had a man in Florida at the Super Bowl remember us from preaching in Jackson Hole, Wyoming)

Today as I was walking with my morning coffee, I met a man who I witnessed to in south Georgia last year. He is a man with two fake legs and he was begging when I first met him. Today he was begging again; but claimed to be a preacher headed to Sturgis Motor cycle rally. (he gets around well) He washes their bikes and tells them to accept Jesus. He did not think you have to repent or obey God at all. How sad as he claims 500 bikers a year at that rally accept his fake jesus offer. I preached the biblical gospel to him and he was not happy when I told him you cannot stay in the biker, idolatrous, rebel life and be of a Holy God.  


I offered him help in the Word and I pray he repents of his false ways.

I also witnessed the gospel to a American Indian man who was begging for cash. He got the hope of the gospel and some love!

************************************************

Here is some past preaching I did at Sturgis South Dakota a week before their wicked biker rally:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-at-sturgis-south-dakota

****************************************

Sister debbie has a great FAN story on her blog post:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/07/are-you-fan-of-stories.html

**********************************************

We are headed further west to another music fest and other tourist spots to preach at. We hope you are standing fast in the Word and His truth as we are now one day closer to this life fading away. 

Our FREE night camp spot at a truck stop:


Perilous days are coming saints and if they say forsake God in Christ's ways or death, what will you do? Get your walk, house and life in order, it is coming!

Be faithful till the end to hear: Well done good and faithful servant!

Brother James and sister debbie

************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

Interested in past van dweller posts and van life? 

You can read some of our past 2019/2020 Van Dweller posts at these links here: 


Interested in this life? See our Van Dwelling Tip Page to help: