Van Dwellers For Christ Dec 6 2021

 

 

We travel full time all over America to street preach Christ crucified to the lost  culture and at religious places or events.

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts to edify the saints. To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings like verse by verse will go here and I will put offerings in the Fellowship Gathering area also) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell, make disciples and preach Christ crucified all over America. May you be blessed by it!

See all of our resources at the end of this post to edify you in the truth. 

ps if you are looking for regular daily fellowship, communication and accountable loving edifying, shoot us an email. We are here for you if striving for the Kingdom and obeying God's truth is your goal.  

dontperish@outlook.com 

**********************************************************************


*********************************************************************

We were driving back to the homestead and we saw this site:


Question: how many people put that much time and effort into reading, understanding then OBEYING all of God's Word as they do those lights and all the false holiday rubbish? That is why Christmass is sinful as it is NOT ordained by God and it is a distraction from what the Father wants; our full love that is obedience / allegiance to Him in Christ.

See this article that exposes more of the holiday lies....

Christmass Trees and Pagan Ways 

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/11/christmas-tree-dont-do-as-pagans.html


************************************************************************

More scriptures from Dad  (a dear saints father keeps giving her  scripture verses (none of us are united to him due to sin/false doctrine) but he refuses to gather (like men) and talk about God's Word? 


We pray he does one day as we love them and desire unity but it is clear sin does separate. Here is some verses for her dad.... 

Romans 16:17 thru 19

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and simple concerning evil.

**********************************************************************

The lies of man made religion against preachers of truth are so shameful. See an email full of lies that I refuted for a teaching moment for us all. 

https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2021/12/church-of-osage-hills-man-refuted.html

**********************************************************************

I share a night snack with you saints (apple with peanut butter) 


*********************************************************************

Sister debbie posts here for the ladies: 

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/12/evening-sister-saints-thank-you-sister.html

*********************************************************************

                                 Guest cabin #2 is coming along very well


Witnessing Praise Report

We had to go get materials for the guest cabin and it was a great day to witness the gospel. I gave out 10 gospel cards at gas stations / food stores etc and this was a memorable witnessing experience: 

A man at the counter was getting my roof metal order ready and he looked down and said: hey what are you wearing? I unbuttoned my coat to show my shirt and I said its a tunic. God put us in them in Genesis 3:21 with the first blood shed that led to Christ. He shook his head ...ah yes and he asked me what faith I was. I said I am a follower of the most high Jesus Christ! He went to say he was a non denominational guy and I preached the gospel to him. He admitted that churchianity is not holy or obedient then he listened for like 30 minutes to this old street preacher go on about our glorious God in Christ. I left him with a gospel card, my info, a I love you and a hearty hand shake (I would of hugged him but he was on the job with his boss around) and he was smiling. He said he was glad we met and excited to go check out our website as I offered him any help and bible study. Note: my looking and being different for Christ that caught his attention!

I was just going to get building materials but when God opens the door, he is looking for those ready to walk in the Spirit and work for Him. I hand out gospel cards all over and often it turns into a great chance to talk / shine the light for Christ. How exciting as I was used (in tiny part) in that mans eternity "maybe" being changed. How could I ever have a better job then that? Thank you Father for saving my soul (I have to endure) and using a nobody like me for the Kingdom.

 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Romans 10:14


Use your feet, words and daily life to spread the gospel saints; all for His glory and to love your neighbor!

God be praised

*********************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html     

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html    

Dontperish Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/dontperishministry/  

Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/ 

Go here for audio teachings

https://www.dontperish.com/john-424-radio-audio-page-1.html   

https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html 

https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html

Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos