Van Dwellers For Christ Dec 9 2021

    

We travel full time all over America to street preach Christ crucified to the lost  culture  and at religious places or events.

I thought I would go back to my daily van posts to edify the saints. To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings like verse by verse will go here and I will put offerings in the Fellowship Gathering area also) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell, make disciples and preach Christ crucified all over America. May you be blessed by it!

See all of our resources at the end of this post to edify you in the truth. 

ps if you are looking for regular daily fellowship, communication and accountable loving edifying, shoot us an email. We are here for you if striving for the Kingdom and obeying God's truth is your goal.  

dontperish@outlook.com 

***********************************************************************

*************************************************************************

Here is a past "pagan Christmas" preach we did in Georgia:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos/street-preaching-christmas-eve-candlelight-service-georgia


*****************************************************************************

I was walking into a material store and I saw this man with his wife and driver loading up goods. So I gave them each a gospel card, one designed for the anabaptist and a gospel card for the other man. 

Thank you Lord!

See the Anabaptist faith exposed here:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Anabaptist%27s%20Exposed

**********************************************************************

Angry Email

I got this email and the person was upset at me up over a witnessing audio I had posted several years ago. I notice many more people call just the preaching of God's truth...... HATE. That is troubling and signs of the last days.  

 Can’t remember at this point how I happened upon this website, but after reading & listening to an audio recording of the “Baptist homosexuals” encounter you had with the two young men, I felt compelled to share my two cents. 


**************

I in no way condone their homosexuality, but didn’t even make it that far listening to the audio before stopping at 7:08, not bc of the two young men, bc of you sir, recording the audio. I cannot fathom how you don’t recognize how aggressive & confrontational you are! This is not bringing glory to God, even if you are sharing the gospel. If anything you may likely turn non-believers away from Christ! Although I would ordinarily applaud those who expose false teachings, I found this audio and website very disturbing! It’s consumed with negativity it’s very accusatory & boastful! Its as though you’re in search of anyone to antagonize! 
We are all sinners, even you sir. We will all stand in judgement before Him. I realize you “think” this is pleasing to God & perhaps in some cases the motive behind it may be. I wouldn’t know bc I will be leaving this website & likely never return. But must say your website & presentation is distasteful & it’s very arrogant & this audio was beyond disappointing & offensive. 
Tbh, I was looking forward to hearing how you handled the subject of their homosexuality perversion, hoping I’d learn how to speak on this subject bc I know someone who’s homosexual that I’d like to witness too but unsure how to go about it without sounding too harsh & shutting them down, which defeats the purpose. Unfortunately now I won’t know if you even brought the subject up bc I had to stop at 7 min in. What’s sad is the moment that young man politely asked you if you were an “extremist” you immediately became defensive argumentative loud & obnoxious, but had the audacity to flip it on him & answering their question with another question. Your behavior is not representative of God. You are not in any place to critique or judge bc you don’t know how too without losing self control & displaying hate. Remember, they are not “your” laws - they’re God’s laws. This is very dangerous territory for others who might approach you wanting to learn the gospel but at the same time are pushed away by you bc of your own hostility, aggression, & hypocrisy! 
No need to be concerned, I have no social media, No YouTube, & no following, nor will I repeat this anywhere. I only wanted to bring it to your attention bc if I was this offended by you in one 7 min audio, you can bet others are too. So ask yourself who are you really serving, or rather, who’s truly benefitting? Bc Jesus Christ would never speak to people so pompously.
I urge you to speak to Him & ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to you what you’ve clearly been unable to see in regards to your approach towards strangers. Especially given the fact you claim the title of watchmen. Remember those who claim that “role” hold great responsibility & you will be held accountable for the souls you pushed away in anger & pride..  

**************


Here is a link with the 20 minute audio they only listened up to minute 7 so; you can decide if their claims are warranted; or not?

(keep in mind these men walked up to me, claimed a faith but kept sin, they swore at me, one got angry  and wanted to fight me and they then said they were homosexuals... but this emailer sees me as; the bad guy) 

I have nothing to hide as I am always willing to learn and do better for the Lord. These confrontations are going to come if you stand for truth in the streets and I think Jesus / Paul had a few of them didn't they?

https://www.dontperish.com/videos-pg-2/feminist-foolishness-and-baptist-blather 

********************************************************************


Sister Debbie posts here for the ladies:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2021/12/a-day-in-life-dec-9-2021.html

*****************************************************************

So we have tried all kinds of ways to make coffee in van life and this is the simplest and cheapest way we have found. Enjoy the video:

https://www.dontperish.com/various-videos/van-life-off-grid-coffee


While coffee is part of many peoples morning routine; what is the most important daily routine we can have as the brethren?

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; Heb 3:13

Come.. have a cup of exhortation with us daily.

Brother James and Sister Debbie

************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html     

Here is a 10 point biblical test:

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html    

Dontperish Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/dontperishministry/  

Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/ 

Go here for audio teachings

https://www.dontperish.com/john-424-radio-audio-page-1.html   

https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html 

https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html

Go here for video's:

https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html 

Here is our street preaching videos:

https://www.dontperish.com/witnessing-videos