Van Dwellers / Off Grid Homesteaders for Christ Jan 10 2022


  

We travel all over America to street preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost  culture in the streets, at religious places and events.

I thought I would go back to my daily van / homestead posts to edify the saints. To better redeem the time; I will add daily pictures, experiences and some witnessing we do, on the way. (most new teachings like verse by verse will go here and I will put offerings in the Fellowship Gathering area also) This post is just part of the daily life of a gospel street preacher/his wife, as we travel/van dwell, live on the off grid homestead, make disciples and preach Christ crucified all over America via online and in person. May you be blessed by it!

See all of our resources at the end of this post to edify you in the truth.  

ps if you are looking for regular daily fellowship, communication and accountable loving edifying, shoot us an email. We are here for you if; striving for the Kingdom and obeying God's truth is your goal.  

dontperish@outlook.com

********************************************************************************************


**********************************************************************************************

John 6:39 Jesus will LOSE Nothing Explained 

I often have evangelicals (they are heretics) telling me that in John 6 it PROVES they have eternal life and can NEVER EVER lose it. (OSAS)  Does God's Word really teach that at all? The answer is no it does not and I prove it. By using God's Word in this teaching; those who seek truth can easily see it. Go to this link and be blessed by the truth:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2022/01/john-639-jesus-will-lose-nothing.html


**********************************************************************************************

Old Order Mennonite Elder Ivan Gets Truth

I went to get some supplies at a building store and I met / witnessed to a old order Mennonite man (Versailles, Mo) named Ivan. (he was their elder) 

If you want to understand why we in love go / preach to them and call them to repentance; go to this link where you can hear the audio. I also list the reasons (like the ones this man illustrates to us) in this short witnessing experience to prove why we need to preach the gospel to them. They are so very lost and we hope they repent! 

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2022/01/old-order-mennonite-elder-ivan-gets.html

**************************************************************************

Anabaptist Sattler College hires worldly evangelicals to be dean to their anabaptist students. See the sad truth here: 

https://bewareoffalse-unbiblicalteachers.blogspot.com/2022/01/sattler-college-hire-worldly.html

*********************************************************

Sister debbie has great edification for ladies here:

https://titus24sisters.blogspot.com/2022/01/a-day-in-life.html

***************************************************************************

I took a day to turn this side if my shop on the homestead (being used for nothing really)....

And I turned it into a wood shed shelter to keep our heating and cooking wood dry. 

Shelter; what a blessed thing it is

I remember in my pagan days before Christ; when I would go out west to hunt elk. (hunting; a idle vain pursuit unless you really need food) One time we got lost in the Rocky mountains at dark, many miles from anyone (freezing cold and raining) without our survival packs, warm gear or fire making items. We stumbled around in the cold and I thought we would spend a tough night (maybe die of exposure?) on that mountain with NO shelter.

Somehow we wandered in the dark and made it to a road, then around a  corner, oh the sight of my truck parked with shelter, heat and warm coffee waiting; was such a relief! I will never for get it if I live to be 100That earthly shelter was a blessing that night but; it is NOTHING compared to the ETERNAL SHELTER we have in Christ Jesus.

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.  From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah. Psalm 61  

God be praised

**************************************************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: