Drive By Email Refuted on Fake Instrumental Music

 


I got this drive by email from a Bill Cox and I wanted to give a biblical answer back here to edify others. Like most drive by emailers (they shoot with no intention of truth) he is far off base and I show you why below. (I will send this to Bill and offer him to get on the phone like a man.... and talk truth/will he hide?) 

Note: this was his entire email to me.....

See his email in red and my words with ***** by them

****************************************


Jim,

It seems to me you are very hypocritical, or just a hypocrite yourself,  

**** Lets see if Bill can back up this claim about me as I like to test myself always! He needs the gospel most so here it is please yourself to it Bill. Unless you are born of God and obeying Him; music is your last concern, that I promise you. His wrath/ hell fire is your first worry sir and I want the best for you. See the gospel here:

for example, you consider people using a computer to create, mix, and deliver music, you consider this FAKE music. Hmm.  Jim. why is that,

*****Bill does not discern very well nor does he read what I teach very closely at all. The reason I call it fake music is because 1) it is not God ordained for today and 2) it is all about the tweaking, adjusting, computer mixing, practicing, blending, hiding errors and recording in great sounding places like silos or sound booths. All of this making it sound far better then people just singing unto God with lips/hearts. It is indeed FAKE unbiblical music made for men (not God alone) as it is all done for the pleasing, favor and flesh of man! Plus they sell it and so how can this be for God at all. What bold faced liars!!!! Like God cares about computer mixing or singing in great acoustical places like silos or cool places like a mansion???? 

 you say not to use modern instruments, must we only use biblical instrument Jim?  

****Again if Bill would read the many biblical articles I have here: https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Music%20and%20Biblical%20Worship
He would see we are not to use instruments at all in the NT as those saints then did not. See we in fact are the instrument today and instruments are fleshly; not biblical. Maybe Bill needs to study more and listen to instrumental music less? Ponder that....

Okay, if that is the case Jim, why do you use modern means to “spread the Gospel” should we go down the list of your FAKE means to “teach the Gospel” ie. vehicle, electricity, cell phone, internet.  

**** Bill sadly does not seem to have the ability to discern very well. Often religious men / false converts have this trait. My use of those modern things to spread the gospel are fully biblical and they in NO WAY alter my voice quality or set a MOOD or package me as a talent to others, I preach the gospel. Like the people he be defending who do music for ministry which is a heretic way. I am doing what Jesus commanded.. preaching the gospel, make disciples and teach them to obey all things. God never said GO play music for ministry did He Bill? There is NO music ministry in the NT body as it is all of fleshly man pleasing ways. We are to call men to REPENT, have you not read about that Bill? Jesus and John the Baptist and the disciples taught this didn't they but? And they didn't play/sell instrumental music to woo people like music whores do today. 

Well Jim I think you get the point.  

**** Actually your point is pointless Bill as your case is very weak and it is built to defend mans fleshly false ways NOT God's truth. I will stay with the Lords truth thank you. 

It really reminds me of the “WOKE” movement we are experiencing.  It’s okay for me but not thee. Jim.

**** Bill has said what I do to preach is hypocrisy but he offers no proof at all per the Word. But it is sinful to do instrumental music ministry as they do it and is not biblical nor is it real. Like actors; musicians who use studios, computers and special places to record songs and videos are also hypocrites and fakes. I wonder if Bill is defending the music whores Brackin/Lindsey Kirkland who sell their family/children's daily lives for youtube favor and money but they do not preach the gospel? See them exposed here with his fake music/heresy:
 By the way; Brackin is the "WOKE one" as he unites to much heresy and even ministries that promote or approve of sodomy. Study more Bill please as men look foolish unless they study more. 

  1  Judge not, that ye be not judged. 
   2  For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. 
   3  And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? 
   4  Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam [is] in thine own eye? 
   5  Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy     brother’s eye. 
Matthew 7 

****Bill then quotes Matt 7 and I love this area of scripture. Thank you for that but it is NOT relevant to the topic at hand unless; you are calling out those who dabble in unbiblical music but say they obey God.... as they are the hypocrites indeed!
God be praised 
Call me to talk Bill
6085478162
God be praised
James 
dontperish.com 

********************************************************