Witnessing as We Walk a Town

 

Today we walked about a small town and praise God; we got to witness the gospel to about 7 people. I list those here to edify you and glorify God together. 

* we stopped at a small thrift store and I saw 5 Mennonites working on a store front. When we left I stopped and gave them gospel cards. I witnessed the gospel and warned them about their dead man made tradition faith. Listen to that audio here:

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/anabaptist.mp3


* I met a man selling farm items at a flea market that years ago left the old order Mennonites and we talked for about 1 hour. (they tossed him out over having a computer for business) I was able to encourage him in much truth, he took my info and said he would contact me soon.

See anabaptists exposed here with many articles:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Anabaptist%27s%20Exposed

* I was leaving the area and I saw a man selling bikes. I have been looking for a decent bike as it will give me flexibility on some locations for preaching the gospel and it will also be a emergency way to get us supplies if need be in a break down situation. I got a super cheap deal on a bike like new ($25) and he got the glorious gospel.

These are just a "snap shot" of our witnessing in van dwelling life out in the world preaching Christ crucified. I hope it blessed you.

Repent and obey the gospel..... see it below.  

God be praised

***********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: