I witnessed to jesus (a guy named Ronald dressed like cultural jesus)

 

As a traveling street preacher; I get to experience so many things that it is really hard to believe at times. I just got done street preaching in Tennessee and I was walking by a business. I turned and looked in a big picture window and I saw a man dress exactly like the cultural jesus that everyone knows. (long hair, beard and white robe/tunic) God's timing then allowed us to meet and I got to preach the gospel to this jesus well,  his name was Ronald.

You can hear our short public talk on this audio and he never reached out to me so we can go deeper in truth together, how sad. 

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/witnessing_to_cultural_jesus_look_alike_named_ronald.m4a

 See many 2022 witnessing experiences here:

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/2022%20Witnessing

God be praised for His truth going out!

*********************************************

Here is the biblical gospel: