Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 1 2023

 

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...

*********************

May 1 2023

Our day started out as usual, witnessing the gospel right out of the door. I walked out of the van (before coffee) and I saw a beggar man with a blanket out walking around. He came up and asked me for a cigarette but he got something so much better. I blessed him with a need and he got the gospel, hope, love and an offer to get off the street. He wasn't interested in repenting to Christ or the help but he wanted to come with me down the road as he wants to go to Arizona. I explained I can't take him and that if he wants, we can email and bible study but he thanked me and just walked off. But seeds were planted and may someone water them!

Then I went into a store, a young man sees me, tosses a bible on the table and reads me a verse. 

We discussed it and he was all excited. I told him what I do and he also wanted to come with me and do ministry. I told him well, lets do bible study and get to know each other better but; I have not heard from him yet? (I have learned to not trust words; but fruit) I give them all my contact info so if they are serious, they can contact me and we will help them if they want help. More seeds of truth going out and I was thankful we could be out here to give them the good news for Christ and what they do with it is on them. I rest well knowing we loved on them and gave them the very best we have, Jesus!

**************************************




God Ordained Mankind to Work (audio teaching)

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2023/05/god-ordained-man-to-work.html 


********************

We sure like flying signs and they do get attention and WORK!

************************************************************


I have been warning about Artifical Intelligence and recently I heard a man say he believes, the computers have now come to LIFE. And this man, who invented it, seems to think it is dangerous. It is a tower of babel situation all over again with man going in evil areas that God will step in and stop!


***************************************************************

Sister Aman made an awesome dinner ...as usual. (jerky, tomato/zucchini with spring rolls) Thank you Father and wife!

**************************************************

Sister Aman Shares:

Greetings sister saints!

Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.  

Titus 2:14 

I thought of that verse tonight...I went into the store and ended up having about a half hour conversation with a woman and young man.  That young man had a great zeal for the things of God and I hope we hear from them both. It was refreshing to see zeal in people for the truth instead of zeal to defend sin like we always see.  I was greatly blessed by that and the Lord knows where it will go from here but we're here to help anyone seeking.


I made a sisters audio about the gift of a meek and quiet spirit, you can listen to it HERE.

And there are a couple more audio bible readings up.
Ephesians 1 HERE and Psalm 137 HERE.


It was a busy day of all sorts of Titus 2, ministry, travel, witnessing....glory to God! And the night isn't over yet so let's see what happens in it.  

Titus 2 Time...


I found a good deal on prunes and stocked us up.  It's one of brother Tupos favorite fruits...but then again he really likes all dry fruit so not sure he could pick just one lol.

If you look close you can see the moon, what a huge universe created by an even huger God.


We are thankful for safe travels and thankful for a place to stop for the night, Lord willing, we will be back tomorrow, if we get the day.


For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ
Titus 2:11-13 

Love to you in our Savior's name!
Sister Aman

********************************


It was a beautiful clear night sky as we settle in for the evening


Here is camp dontperish tonight (no neighbors) and when you sleep in parking lots you are THANKFUL for all things. It is level, quiet and lite up and we are blessed! I share this with you all:
The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory. The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever. The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace. 

Psalm 29

We are here for the beloved of God (and those who want to seek Him)

Brother Tupos amd sister Aman
dontperish.com


******************************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: