Van Dwellers Street Preaching Christ Journal May 2 2023

We travel all over America as (self funded / full time) van dwellers to street    preach/witness Christ crucified to the lost culture in the streets, at religious places, events and any open market places.     




Our desire is to be in van life to preach Christ crucified, disciple saints via His truth and reach the lost. The following is our journal that shows latest posts, teachings, places, events and interesting things we encounter in van life for  Christ to edify you and other offerings from our website.
See the biblical path to eternal life here:
                             https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html 

                                                                Enjoy...

 

*********************

May 2 2023

It was an awesome morning and I looked right outside my van door and there is our mission field; a lost world that needs Christ! We are honored to be out here daily in it to be used of the Father. We hit the road and moved to another town, we did some van life duties and sat in the market place with the gospel going out. 

We are back in an area of Missouri that we know well and it has been cold so we get to use the alcohol heater more and it works great! 

*********************************

James 3:12-18 verse by verse audio study

https://www.dontperish.com/uploads/4/4/2/8/44282867/james_3-12-18_verse_by_verse_.m4a


******************************************


I saw a story about a 15 foot python down in Florida and it got me to thinking how satan the serpent is all about seeking who he can devour. But if you are born of Christ and walking in the truth; he CANNOT devour you!


On my witness walk I saw this man unloading flowers and I thought now that would be a joyous job!


Out here we see all kinds of people using all kinds of vehicles for houses and this one was parked next to us today. It is a different world out here and we have grown to really appreciate it!



Our door lock broke on the van so now I have to figure a way to lock it and have a handle. I have some ideas already and it sure reminds you that we have to be ready for such things out here.  

I had to share this meal as sister Aman got healthy fish on a huge discount and she even got me corn on the cob. It was awesome and as always; I would share it. We eat well but very frugal in van life.


Van life is about simplicity and coming soon; a post about how to use this simple thing to get things done. Stay tuned....

********************************************

Sister Aman shares:

Greetings in the name of Christ to my sisters who love Him!

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;) And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Ephesians 2:4-9 

I'm in the second chapter of Ephesians in my audio readings, you can find that one HERE and as I read through it, I was thinking about all the people who claim 'grace' theology.  It's true, Ephesians 2 is a great one for grace as we are saved by grace, not by works lest any man boast.  But I want to say this....I've not met one woman yet (or man for that matter but let's stick to women) that brings up that topic as a big part of their gospel that isn't in sin and compromise in their life.  EVERY SINGLE ONE I've met on the streets or those who claim Christ and have come out of the world have gone back to some sort of compromise which is sin. Many of them will admit 'yeah you should be obeying and that would be the fruit of true repentance' but yet they don't stand on it for themselves nor those who they are trying to help. Cheap grace....they always cheapen it to try to get more people in the kingdom of God (which is like climbing through another door as we see in John 10) or at least justify having fellowship with people who are living in sin and won't repent.  If you are one of those women, you need to repent lest you perish and those you are leading astray perish as well. I'm here to help you stand strong. (Psalm 138 reading is HERE.)


Today we had some travel into an area we might stay for a while. It's a nice area that we've been to before and the places we stay are very welcoming to travelers.  We have a list of projects we would like to work on in between ministry for the next (who knows how long?) and then down the gospel road again after it all, Lord willing.


God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24 


We saw that sign and I blocked out the information and pagan cross symbol but the rest stands true, Christ is the only way, our only hope and what an awesome hope that is!


Hey, as I was putting up this picture, brother Tupos said 'It's kind of nice here, peaceful.  A nice peaceful rest.'  (While the highway is loud behind us and we're in a parking lot by a bunch of semi trucks.  It makes me laugh what we consider peaceful compared to what most would think, but it helps us be thankful in so many ways.


I love that picture.  Saw that when we were at that wayside the other day which I posted about.  I grew up with cows, walking in the neighbors milk house as a super young child.  (My parents used to help out on farms to pay for rent.) One of my earthly brothers would push me into the sloppy trough that runs behind the cows (I'm sure you know what that's filled with) and I'd be screaming and crying until I was cleaned up and it took me a few times to learn not to let him sneak behind me.  He's now dead and so is my mom and my dad is getting older by the day.  Time marches on and when I think of all those people in my past, I leave them there and move on.  The Lord will deal with all that and now I focus on trying to share the truth with other people's relatives.  There's brothers, mom's, dad's, sisters, daugheters, sons, cousins, uncles, grandchildren, friends etc that need the truth and maybe some of them want it. So we go.....



And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 
Matthew 24:14 



We saw that on the way to preaching the gospel at an event last weekend.  Some would say 'What's the harm, it's cute.'  I ask you to discern it and see for yourself.  Rabbits wearing clothes? Rabbits holding things? The pagan peace sign? And the questionable symbol of the heart (do your own research) Ponder all that and then check out the books your children read.  We need to test all things, amen?



Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Abstain from all appearance of evil. And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 
1 Thessalonians 5:21-23 




I love those cactus plants.  Well I love all plants cuz God created them and each one is so unique.  Just like us sisters, we're all unique but we should still be all speaking the same thing in the word and all of one mind and one truth and one savior and one body.  Sure would be nice to see professed saints seeking all that but in the falling away, sadly, it isn't so.  But we strive on, not looking back but pressing forward.

Titus 2 Time!
See the bananas?  I've found that the bananas on the regular display in the grocery section are often too green but if there's a display by the doors, those are usually just right.  (Just a tip for you to keep in mind:)



I hope your evening (or day) goes well sisters, let us be joyous in Him.  Each day is a gift to serve Him and not satan anymore.  He set us free through the GOSPEL by which we were made a new creation!

Hold fast!
Endure hardness like a good soldier!
Keep doing your reasonable service!
Set your face like flint!
Strive on no matter what!
(Maybe you know where all those are in the bible?)

I love you all in Christ!
Sister Aman

*************************


Here is camp dontperish tonight (truckers for neighbors)

It is hard to believe it is May already but it is. We have lots of plans for the next few weeks but as brother James says; let us say if God wills we will go and do. I share:
For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. James 4

In His glorious light and love, 

Brother Tupos with sister Aman 
dontperish.com


*********************************************

This link takes you to many links for MOST of our resources: