Day 49 / Jehovah Witness Lies and Feminism / 2017 Summer Mission trip

We were on our way to a onsite carving job (that supports our ministry ) through Wyoming and we stopped to have lunch during the long drive. As we ate, I saw a man that had JW.org on his hat.

I waited till he left the shop and I followed him out and I said 'sir, can I share some truth with you?'
He said 'sure'.

I went on to tell him the religious system he was following was not true vs God's Word as it was created in the 1930's. He said 'really, we think it was started in 1879!'

I said 'well even so it is 1859 years too late vs the body Christ started in the first century.'
( he had no reply )

I lovingly shared with him they teach a false gospel and have corrupted God's Word by making a NEW bible translation called the New World Bible.

I asked him who Jesus was?

His wife kept interrupting us so I lovingly told him I wanted to speak with him alone as the bible (even their version) says ladies need to learn in silence and NOT teach men. (She was trying to teach me Jehovah Witness ways so they are very feminized.) That stopped her in her tracks!

He said Jesus is not God.

I told him John 1 says He is God and always was!

He told me that John 1 texts were corrupted with bad Greek translation.
( They should say Jesus was a god' not God )

I told him that he has a perverted NW translation ( they rewrote the bible to make their religion work ) and he is in a sinful heretical body of man made religion that won't save him.

I then offered him John 8 were Jesus said I am and I was before Abraham.

He had no answer.

I told him I could refute all of their teachings with God's true Word if he gave me time?

At that point he slammed his car door & blurted out  'we have people all over the world teaching JW ways so we are the truth' and he drive off in haste! (Thankfully he did get our website card and I told him go read this article to test themselves as we care about him and his wife.)

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/11/jehovah-witness-bear-false-witness-for.html

By his standard of truth, roman catholics, Mormons, Hindus, Atheists and Buddhists all have real truth as they are all over the world too by the millions? This is silly logic.

JW people like to stick around and talk a lot of so called bible truth  and deceive many until you refute them with truth and then they run off in the dark

Do not be deceived folks, the JW religion is full of liars and they have NOT the truth.

Here is a Biblical gospel:
http://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html

Most ministries/so called churches today are worldly and keep/practice mans false (even pagan) ways vs God's true New Testament body.


Here is a 10 point biblical test:

http://www.dontperish.com/10-point-biblical-test.html

Go to our teaching blog for MANY articles on biblical truth:

http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/


God be praised


www.dontperish.com