Drive By Email, Answered


Here is another email I received from a man upset about my testing of a Mennonite body we went and witnessed at. 
As you will see my testing ( at the end of this post ) and my links / emails to him are full of scripture to make my case while theirs are always VOID of God's Word or they twist it very bad. This is very troubling!!

See his words in black and my replies in blue.....

Showing this email is for a teaching moment for us all.... ( his last name was removed )

******************************************************

Greetings in Jesus' Name.  I live in ******* Missouri and I heard about your visit to Ridge View Mennonite Church on Dec.9.  I looked up your website and reviewed the various information posted there.

We pray the truth will go deep there we love them all....

I did not read every article on the list of churches or believers tested, but I did read a great number of them. It appears that pretty much every professing Christian you have ever met falls under your judgment as sinful, hypocritical, unbiblical, or otherwise heretical. 

Why are there many false teachers on our blog... did Jesus say there will be many in the last days? Matt 24
It is loving and wise to warn the sheep. Eze 33

 At the same time your blog contains a page called "Why Trust Don'tperish.com" in which you give a number of reasons why you possess the truth of God's Word in all purity and completeness, as opposed to the 99% of false teachers in the world.

Please feel free to go to Gods Word and correct what I have in error or lack. We are to test you know 1 thess 5;21

How is an ordinary Christian like me, who never met you, supposed to feel about that?  Does anybody, anywhere, measure up to your testing?  

Gods word is our standard not you or I amen .  Do you meet Gods Word or mans ways James? Matt 4:4 

Do you ever bless any believers for their faithfulness?  

Telling the truth and warning men of sin is loving and should be seen as a blessing if your born again and seeking to be holy. I do know some who do obey the full word but they dont meet in building made of false traditions. Mark 7:6-9

Of the total content on your blog and website, the content and tone is almost entirely condemning and damning of other people who call themselves Christian.  

Where do i ever damn ( judge to hell any man... prove what you said or repent of it) 
You only saw our unbiblical techers blog... do you see the hundreds of audios videos and articles that instruct you on godly Christian living?  1 Peter 3;15 ( we have far more for teaching then any Mennonite church I know of ...to Gods glory not mine! ) 
This makes me fearful of meeting you, because no matter what my faith and practice is (which you don't know), it can't possibly pass your approval.

So if your in sin you dont want to be rebuked to come out of it. You all want to stay in sin... then your not of God per 1 john. 
Do you pass the approval of Gods Word and His ways for the NT body  James? 2 Thess 2:15

Is your whole ministry based on publicly shaming and condemning people you meet?

You did not look around our teaching blog , John 4:24 radio or our hundreds of videos did you?  You need to study before you speak or that makes us foolish. 

Sincerely, 
A servant of the Lord

(I intentionally do not use my name, because that is a man-made label.   I read on your website how sinful you consider man-made labels such as Lutheran or Amish.) The name Menno/Luther is sinful as we are NOT to lift up a mans name over Christs.... you know that is the issue.... not just a common name thing like James. 

Your name is on your email did you know that?.  hiding in the dark is not Gods way ... lets talk truth for His glory in the light? 

As I told the Ridge View men..... if you love me ...open your bible and correct me using scripture and I will respond. 1 Tim 5 rebuke me in scripture! I desire it..... 
All of these anabaptist men just bring  words of man.... sadly that is the fruit of a ritual dead faith in Mennoism that I have seen. 

Show me your different sir?

God be praised and love to the saints

Jim
dontperish.com
608-547-8162

Gal 4:16

******************************************************


ps ...James 
please go read and refute this Anabaptist exposed article in God's Word 



I will repent and retract of whatever you show me in scripture is NOT true of your Mennonites?

When can I expect your detailed bible reply sir? 

Or like the Ridge View Ministers ...will you walk away and hide in the dark, no biblical answers and hand me some lame literature that never addresses your sins?

Like the Prophets addressing Israels sin's ( I am NO prophet ) they killed the Prophets vs repenting.... will you do the same in your hearts?

It is shameful and I want better for you all....

I await your biblical correction or that you will repent of the Mennonites sins.

Love to the saints...

Jim
dontperish.com
608-547-8162

******************************************************

Thank you, Jim, for taking time to answer my questions.  

I am here to help people in Gods truth

I'm still concerned about the tone of the audio recordings 

Try focusing on the message ( anabaptism is full of sin ) vs the messenger James.... 

and your church testing conclusions.  

I am waiting for you or any anabaptist to refute me using the bible? When will you do that if I am so wrong?

It gives me the impression that everyone in the world is deceived except yourself.

Gods Word is the ONLY truth so unless you line up with it... your in sin. Many Anabaptist ways line up with mans ways not Gods.


But I will think about the challenges and teaching you shared. 

1 or 2 things will happen from here...either I am wrong and you biblically correct me
you are wrong and need to repent of the anabaptist ways?

Which one is it James?

 I want to follow the Bible as God calls us to.

Then leave man made religion and follow God in spirit n truth. John 4:24

Yes, I know my name is not secret.  Nothing is in God's eyes.  I merely wanted to show that I don't quite understand your teaching that Christians must avoid human customs such as church buildings, church names, church groups, etc.

We are to model what Paul handed down from Christ. 2 thess 2:15

A building centered ritual man made tradition faith is not of God.  Mark 7 
naming yourself after a man is not of God 1 cor 1.12
church organizations with layers of man made authority is no of God. ( elders yes 1 Tim 3 but not all these bishops in conferences many miles away and such ) 

Again... if you study the link I sent you and all the biblical articles your eyes would open to truth...

If you are born of God?

The fruit you are born of God is you OBEY / 2 John 1.6 / in all things.

I pray you are and you do. If so I am here to help you.....

Love to the saints

Jim 
dontperish.com
608-547-8162




Don't Perish
Thu 12/13/2018, 8:37 AM

James 
James see my reply in blue.

From: James  
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 7:39 AM
To: dont perish
Subject: Re: Church testing

Dear Jim,
You have passed my test.  
John says, "Beloved, try the spirits whether they are of God."  

James we need to use scripture in context.... this verse is about anti Christ and who professes Jesus is from God. 
I do profess that... so what was your point here? 

If you mean you tested my spirit to see if I ever get  bold in my flesh.... I do ... just as Jesus and Paul did too!

 I made a simple personal inquiry about the tone of your teaching, to test your spirit.  Based on the content of your website, I was fairly certain you could not resist posting my private correspondence on the web without asking my permission. 

I did not use your name and they are a teaching moment to others to see how men ( anabaptists or those who come to defend them ) who come to so called reason are not using Gods Word. 
There is no sin in using a email as a teaching tool...... why hide your words in the dark? John 3:19-21 says only sinful men do this.

 Further, you are calling me an Anabaptist, even though we've never met, 
I see a man coming that ignores the truth I have shown from the Word about the anabaptist faith and its sin to focus on the messenger. Like israel telling the Prophets ...we really dont like your style.... as they ignore repenting of their sins!
Are you anapabtist James or not? Why are you being deceptive? Is that the fruit of Gods true people?

and I haven't told you where I worship. 

we worship with our entire life Romans 12;1 not in a building James. 
This is one of the issues at hand if you would read my website and follow Gods model vs mans.
A building centered faith is a dead man made faith. 

You imply that I must be living in sin and error, even though we haven't discussed my beliefs at all.

If you "over look" the bible truth as you have to this point.... what do we call men who ignore Gods model and design to do their own thing or ignore those who do their own thing in sin?  Col 2:8 

In your zeal to prove me wrong before hearing me, you have simply exposed your own contentious spirit to the whole world. 
2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Men like you try to ad hominem proof text and avoid the real issues. 
Was Paul and Jesus gentle when they dealt with false teachers James?  ( making whips John 2 and telling men to cut off their privates / Gal 5  )
I have been gentle with you trying to teach you how the anabaptist ways are sinful.... 
Also... I notice how you and the Mennonites there totally ignored their men acting out at me. ( I had men in my face that day coming towards me ) ..but the blame is all on me? You all have the stench of partiality in you ...not good! 1 tim 5 

If every Christian you meet is living in sin, and every body of believers gets roundly excoriated on your website, then you have made clear that the most important person in your life is Jim.

No just the ones I have tested..... if I dont test I will be united to sin. 2 Cor 6
What is most important is the Lord and His truth. 
Show me a body of believers in a building and organized by men/rules/conferences that is fully keeping the ways/ model of the NT  or..... desires to by repenting of their sins??? I want to come help them all I can.... 
Where is it? 

Men like to excuse their bodies for some sin but Jesus in Rev 2 and 3 calls the bodies to REPENT of even a few sins!

Is it your body James? Well, we cant know as you wont tell me as you dabble/hide it in the dark..... not fruit your of God. Matt 7 

3Jo 1:9 ¶ I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. 10 Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

Again bad context on your part. I am not a leader in a body chasing others off. 
Where are my malicious words and where have I forbidden anyone to do anything? 
Now your bordering on lies again... not good James. Prov 6 


I plead with you to repent of using belligerent shaming and condemnation as a preaching tool.

You lie again....where do I ever condemn any person to hell? As for shaming explain 1 Tim 5 and rebuking those in public those in sin so others will fear?
If your in sin you should be ashamed!
A mans shame is continuing in sin in a body that says it is of a Holy Christ.....but allows sin.
 expose evil. Eph 5 

  It is not the spirit of Christ.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Contending for truth not the spirit of God?
What spirit did Jesus have in Matt 23 calling the Pharisees names  or Paul in 1 Cor 5 tossing out the man in sin? 

In Christian love,

It appears you dont know what godly love is. 2 John 1.6 / we keeps His ways NOT mans ways.....

Now... back to the point.... when will you refute with the bible this testing that exposes the anabaptist ways?:

When James.....will you open your bible and show me the main issue that this is all about ...that I have it all wrong?

It is loving to call others out of sin as they deceive many! 

And if it is wrong/sinful to email or go and show others their sins ..... why are you doing it to me here? 

God be praised and love to the saints

Jim
dontperish.com



Note:

James...
your not being honest and acting out in the dark. 

God puts things in the light while satan works in the dark.... 

I have a HUGE website full of hundreds of teachings and I call out false teachers.... from their ill doctrines yet....
men like you can only talk about ........... my style.  

Why dont you open a bible and expose my doctrines? I am awaiting.....

Either be honest about who you are and who you unite to or .... your not a child of the light at all and I
wont expect it or treat you as one then. 

( I only place names of name on the website that are false teachers and mockers claiming to be in the faith
( like Marcus ) Paul did the same thing... though he called out brother Peter in Gal 2 didnt he for all to see!

Let me know and God be praised

Jim 
dontperish.com

ps better yet.... get your bible and call me. 608-547-8162 / tell me about your faith life and associations.
I will be quiet and gentle as you then show me the things I am calling men out of.......... is in error. 
Then I ill have questions for you....

When will you call James?
******************************************************
That was my sad email trail with him then he ran off without ever refuting one thing in the Word!

See the testing of Ridge View Mennonite Church here:



God be praised

dontperish.com




Go here to see our videos:
https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html