German Mans Email Answered

See an email in blue sent to me by a man in Germany telling me my preaching is too direct!

( my response is in red below as a teaching moment )

Note: if he replies... I will post it here as well.  

*********************************************

Hello Jim,
Hope you are having a blessed day today. 
listening a bit to your videos, it looks to me that you are straight forward and very direct about exposing people in their walk....

Yes we are called to tell the truth in love per God's Word and it does cut deep and make enemies as it did with Paul and Jesus .... Galatians 4:16 / Hebrews 4:12 /Matt 10

... had listend some of the videos where you where on the road and some catholic person passed by, in the other video it was somebody who had 
links to Bill Hybels.....
Personally it sounds very "direkt" to me, which will not neccesary be so fruitful. Such exposure I believe can be more fruit bearing when it is done with wisdom from God instead of doing it so direkt. 

The audios you heard were to false teachers of those false faiths. Jesus and Paul exposed them very directly. ( See Mark 7: 6-9 and Galatians 5 ) 
Did you happen to listen to any audios I have where I gently give the gospel and much truth to non teachers like the homeless and other seeker people? 

Jesus reacted often very slowly before he spoke, and the word he used, they did not lead to big discussion, but usually the people turned quiet..... in the heart some turned to repentance, others murmered/angered in their heart. 

Have you read Matt 23 Martin??? Jesus was very hard on false teachers! 

That is my observation at a glance. The information on your side is very good and helps believers to see areas where they are not walking straight according to Gods ways ....

Thank you and God gets the glory I am just teaching and proclaiming his Word!

But again, have you read where Jesus made a whip John 2 and where Paul told men to cut off their privates in Galatians 5?
Gods Word and those we are to example are VERY direct!

Why else do you think the gospel OFFENDS men and all of the early saints were tortured and killed?

How about 1 Timothy 5:2o?

"rebuke those in sin publically so they will fear"

Please explain that verse to me will you?

Or Matt 18... where Jesus says PUT OUT A BROTHER IN SIN and treat him like a publican!

Please explain those to me?
Additionally to that, when we are so direkt, it makes us to be very sure, that we understood the trues in full. 

We can know the truth via the Word and the spirit. Paul said he was BOLD to boast of Christ. 2 Cor 11;10
That is what I do..... to imitate him per 1 Cor 11

Are you NOT sure what you believe? 

I believe it is a lifelong walk where we understand and know the trues more and more. 
Yes, we are to study to be approved then proclaim Him. 2 Tim 2:15
I have a daughter, at a certain stage of life I expect her to know certain thinks, others still to come. If I want her to know all thinks at an instance, then it will probably "destroy" her. 

As a father I will teach her life matters step by step. Similar I guess we can lead people out of error. If we tell them all their Errors in a big "List", then this is more likely to turn their hearts away. Jesus came into the world full of errors, he walked straight, but he did not confronted people so direct at many times, but at times when it was required:
 Yes with young children I agree but we are NOT to remain children on milk but move on to the meat! see 1 Cor 3
Paul called such men CARNAL ..... amen?

Different situations I would compared to “children on their way of learning, having their failures getting into wrong ways” and “children on their way of self righteousness, not caring about failures”. I guess Jesus did treat them different….. . Even Jesus did wash the feet of Judas.

Jesus was kind and loving to those who sought truth/mercy and would listen but....
 he was indeed bold and direct to false teachers. That is what I do Martin....
He is my Holy example.
 
The same is true how Jesus led me in my life and how he convicted me of sin. Step by step he did it and he gave me the understanding, which made me to repend.

Yes the Word and spirit will bring us to repent as we understand what our sins are. But unless we preach the truth to others... how can anyone know what sin is to repent of? 2 Tim 4:2 says preach and rebuke..... don't you do this?

Do a study... every time Jesus showed love .... he upheld TRUTH too. 
See John 8 and the lady in adultery. ( go and sin on more! ) 
An example about knowing the trues from my side. I always used e.g. the child babtism as a clear sign of a wrong religious system/teaching. That was for me clear for years.  When I was doing research about another matter this year, I came along a preaching which made me to think different. 
Now I will not use that topic so stronly in conversations anymore as I did before. I even believe if you do it with the right faith, then even child babtism is not wrong in Gods eyes. 
Still most of the child babtism cases are not done in that faith which I refer to, but I would in the discussion now first question if that faith was the reason for the action. 
It is not that I defend child babtism, but I would not classify it as false in all cases.  (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ntKnduJUI)
Ok because I love you all I took the time and I viewed that video to test it for you. 
I have already expose RC Sproul last year as a false teacher here :

His teaching on baby baptism was very convincing but ....only to those who leave the Word to follow false men and fair speeches
In love his views on child baptism is heretical.....he had NO biblical basis for it!
Paul warned of this in the Word men with fair speech deceiving!
Romans 16;18

I am going to do a testing of that video on baby baptism and post it on my website to expose it so others are not deceived. 

I will email it to you if you ask me too? 

Have you been taught or have you trained yourself to discern? I fear you have not by your fruit. 

I do find it interesting I looked at your religious body.
I need to inform you:
They are NOT biblical as:
 they do keep pagan holidays (Christmas and Easter ) 
they do not teach ladies to biblically dress or head cover ( I see your wife does not cover ) 
they use worldly things like hip hop music.... that is not holy but worldly.
and it appears they keep ritual Sunday timed out religion ... that is of man NOT God. 
( I do not read German but I could discern from the pics and a translator on FB _) 

If you would read the 10 point test on our website it would expose much of what they do their as sin!
You must be in spirit and truth to worship God John 4:24 and that body you attend is NOT in the full truth Martin.

Lastly, I saw on the fb page of your body they called people to NOT keep Halloween that is good and I agree 100%.
But they tell people to celebrate Martin Luther instead on Oct 31. 
Really???
Did you know he was a murderous, unbiblical, mary adoring, Jew hating heretic NOT a man to be lifted up at all. 
See this link:


And I find it interesting and a bit hypocritical of you really and here is why. 
Yes in love,
you call me out for being too direct with Roman Catholics on a few points they are in great error on 
yetLuther nailed a 95 POINT THESIS to the roman catholic door!

95 points!

Was he direct too?

( he said men should be MURDERED/ throats slit, was he too direct? 
Do you go around telling people in your country that Luther was too direct? ) 

To be clear I love God and I love you my neighbor. 
It is loving to tell the truth about false man made religion that is damning souls and to call others to repent. 
Please offer me ANY verses that say to call others to repent or to expose sin is unbiblical? I cannot find any?

Would you leave people in their many sins to perish Martin so they like you more? The seeker friendly ways you and your body cling to are a cancer to Gods truth! 

In closing....
I often get men emailing me and telling me how to do this or that and I am fine to test them and learn more.

So question.....
where can I go to see "your own" website / teachings, videos and audios where you are out teaching/witnessing the gospel of Christ to the world and lost?

I will check it out and have my brothers do the same.


God be praised and love to the true saints

Jim
dontperish.com

Well, so much for today,
Greetings to Wisconsin from tiny Luxembourg,


ps I await your detailed email back to correct me with Gods word. Feel free to have your pastor email me and I will read it and respond gladly. 
Most modern pastors today HIDE IN THE Dark of John 3:19-21... 

why is that? 

********************************************

God be praised




Go here to see our videos:
https://www.dontperish.com/videos.html