Modern Pastor Brian Satern Hides Over Biblical Truth


Another Modern Pastor Hides in the Dark.....

( True Light Church Brian Satern Silverton Oregon)

Recently I had someone email me to talk truth. They go to a man made religious evangelical false system and I began to explain in love why it is unbiblical but this young college student was really void of God's truth.

While we were talking I emailed his body's pastor and asked this:

"I am seeking truth. I know God has a plan. How does a man find eternal life".

Thank you... Jim

Well, the talk went so so, he had no biblical answers for his churches many sins and the young man wanted me to talk with him and others on a group call and I agreed. Somehow his pastor got in the mix and then he emailed me on the young mans email to say this:

***********************************************

If you are about truth, why did you email the church website under false premises, actively looking to deceive? I will not judge you sir because I am not the judge, but there is One who will weigh us by every word and accusation we make. You have done nothing but look to deceive and accuse others, like the one the Scriptures calls the Accuser and the Deceiver. I pray this is not the case with you but the Lord tells us to measure false teachers by their fruit, and so far all I’ve seen from you is a willingness to deceive and accuse and use God’s Word out of context like the Devil in the desert. I pray you turn from your ways and place your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I can write to you and point it all out with Scriptural backing but the Word tells me to have nothing to do with you, 2 Timothy 2:23, and so I will obey. I will advise Daniel to have no further contact with you.
Brian Satern

***********************************************

So folks...... asking what the gospel to eternal life is to test a religious body is deceptive? Really.... ?

And I proved with the Word everything I told the young man. I exposed their feminism, paganism, worldliness and their many sins there.

( Brian has a incomplete gospel on their website by the way )

The verse he sent me says this:

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strife's.
And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.
2 Tim 2

So Brian thinks it is FOOLISH to ask what the gospel to eternal life is and he NEVER even did what the Word tells him to do in that verse.... teach me!

The truth is Brian hid in the dark of John 3:19-21 as truth is NOT in his side.

A complete biblical testing coming soon on him and his false man made religious system as they are deceiving others.


Let us know if we can help you in the true faith and see our resources below.

**************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel / path to eternal life:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:
FB page: