A Man Called Heart Attack



Sept 2019

It never ceases to amaze me what I see out in the world as I do ministry. Yesterday I was working on some teachings online and felt the need to go outside. As I did I saw a rather rough looking man sitting on the curb. I asked how he was and he told me he is doing bad. I asked why? The man told me he is riding his bike across country to go see a son of his and he is very hungry. ( Oregon to Florida ) I asked him if he worked and he said he could not work. He unbuttoned his shirt and showed me his chest. I was totally AMAZED. I could see his heart beating in and out of his skin like as if you pushed your hand in & out of a blown up balloon. He said his friends call him 'heart attack'! I asked him how this happened? He said he was shot at age ten and he has no bones in front of his heart muscle so you can see it pounding in and out of his chest cavity. Obviously he can work at some job as it takes a lot of energy/health to ride a bunch across country, amen?

Note: I did some quick research and learned he is a known homeless man who uses his strange medical condition to make money begging.( he has been in the news before )

We talked, he got the gospel to eternal life and if you are interested in hearing the conversation; go here:


( once there use control F and type ...A Man Named Heart Attack ... to find the audio )

Even though he was just another scammer, I showed him love and God was glorified. I pray the man considers my words of God's love and the warnings of judgement to come.

****************************************************************


See our free resources below esp the gospel and see how to gain eternal life biblically.