Daily Truth 10/8/2019


Thou wilt shew me the path of life: 
in thy presence is fulness of joy; 
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
                                               Psalm 16:11 

***********************************



****************************************************

Thoughts from the road about most men behind pulpits


***********************************


It is a shameful thing when so called Bishop's lie and hide from giving a answer! 

Update Oct 8, 2019

I notified Living Faith Christian Fellowship that I would be in their town on a certain day and I was "AGAIN" ready to have them drop off the written correction to this testing and show Mark Bullens proof I have slandered and that I hate them? 
( I have offered this many times and they are void of offering anything ) 

To date they have offered NOTHING!!!! 
It is shameful really....

See them exposed here: 


************************************************************




*******************************************************************************