Two Men in the Deli / Walmart Witnessing





I was in Walmart grabbing some quick items for sister Debbie. I walked by the deli and I decided to grab a small treat we both like to surprise her. (It was to go with our soup she was cooking in the van.) One of the men at the deli saw my walking stick and said, "I love the stick" and he asked to read it. It says repent, find hope, good news and obey Jesus. As he was reading it the other man walked up and said "I go to church and my pastor has a walking stick." We chatted a bit, I gave them both a gospel card and I invited them to dontperish.com to see some street preaching videos. They were both thankful and I left with my treat for lunch. 

This is just another example of being ready to be used of God no matter where you are or what you are doing. ( walking in the spirit Romans 8 )  God is good and He will use those who are ready to be used! 

Glory to God! 

*************************************************


See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised

Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's:
https://www.dontperish.com/videos.htm