Two Amish Men, Like the Walking Dead!



                                 ( These were NOT the two men I spoke to ) 

We were out and about and I got the chance to walk over to two older Amish men to witness. I handed them each a gospel tract (designed just for Anabaptist's) and I said I was there to share the good news gospel of Jesus Christ! 

They both looked at me with blank, dead looks on their faces and neither had a single word to say. It was like I was speaking Russian to them! I then said have a good day and I walked away with a smile. Note: These men were outside a grocery store just waiting and it is NOT uncommon at all as I see this all the time!!! 

They did not want to hear about Jesus nor did they try to help me in any error I might of had. Nope, they were more interested in their discounted groceries! But if they were selling you their goods, they will talk up a lot! ( they like to make money but not talk of Jesus at all in my many years of experiences with them ) 

The truth is Amish /anabaptist's know Sunday church ritual well and many man made vain traditions ( like straw hats )  but they are void of the full truth, the gospel and new life. They are ( most of them ) dead men walking and that is why we try to reach them with the hope of the gospel. They are not born of God ( no matter how plain they look ) and they are void of the life of Christ! It is so sad and we want better for them all and it is why we go to tell them. 

Here is many articles that exposes the Anabaptist false unbiblical dead ways and we pray many of them wake up and repent; before they perish!

https://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/search/label/Amish%20Exposed

**************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's