Menards Project and Preaching the Gospel

My brother and I were working on his generator set up on his van at Menard's, in the parking lot. 


If you know us, it is clear we sometimes do projects right in their parking lot after buying supplies there. It works for us.... 

As we were working to men pulled up out of the blue and said, what are you doing? I said we are rigging a generator for my brothers van. He said you do this professionally and I said no, that I am a traveling preacher. He was interested so I preached the gospel to them and gave them gospel cards.
They thanked me and left. 

My young brother said quote: "always be ready to give a answer".

That verse comes from: 1 Peter 3:15 
But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

 We had a joyous day together, the project went well and the gospel went out!

God be praised

***********************************************

See our resources below that will help you in the biblical faith.

God be praised