Wyoming Trucker and a Torah Festival Fun Lady




We were out in the world and I saw a trucker with a limp carrying things to his truck and working hard to do it. I drove up and saw he was from Wyoming. I yelled out, hey trucker you are along way from home, being in Missouri at the time! He smiled and said don't I know it! (we travel Wyoming a lot and like that state) 

Him and I chatted and he got a gospel of John booklet, a gospel tract and a little thank you from us, as a hard working trucker. (they are the back bone of Americas supply line) I appreciate men like him as he has CP/is handicapped but is working hard while we see healthy beggars sitting their scamming people for cash just to get drunk or smoke or well people taking welfare He thanked me and he handed off down the highway .....


**********************************************

We were parked in our van and a lady saw our gospel signs. She stopped and said praise the Lord, keep spreading the good news and Jesus is coming soon!

Note: she has no idea what we teach! I mean we could be a cult worshiping a fake new age jesus. This proves how un-discerning church going people really are in America!

I thanked her and asked if she was married. She said yes so I gave her a gospel card to go read and test it with her husband. Here was the interesting points to this witnessing experience:

*she said they were part of a local group that gathers to fellowship and she started talking theology with me.  I lovingly reminded her ( 3-4 times total) that I didn't want to talk over her husbands home but she kept talking theology.
*she asked us if we keep the festivals and torah? 
*I said no.... that is not for us today and she said yes it is. 
*I told her you cannot keep all of torah and she said... well the 10 commands then. 
*I agreed with that (Christ is our sabbath) and I said have your husband call me ma'am
*She said keeping festivals was FUN! 
*she went on and said they gather with other people in a church, even though they are not fully biblical
*I loving said that was not biblical at all to do so but I would love to hear from your husband and she said oh really?

Finally... she got the message and we parted.
I tried to be as kind and loving as I could......

She left after I reminded her again to have her husband call me.
We have not received a call yet?

See Hebrew Root / Torah Keeping Theology Exposed here:
http://spiritandtruthdiscernment.blogspot.com/2014/09/refuting-hebrew-root-theology.html

We see this all the time. Woman claiming Christ but they wont submit to God's order or Word in all things and they drag husband into sinful unbiblical ways

Note: she also was not a biblically dressed or acting as a biblical woman. 

Remember: She is keeping torah festivals for FUN but ignoring the New Testaments teachings for ladies today??? 
Apostle Paul said:
For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.
1 cor 11:26


 ( not have FUN )

We pray they do go to our website and test themselves in the Word deeper as we looked up their website and they lack much truth and are keeping sin. 

Just another day out in the world shining Christ's light!

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matt 5

**************************************************


Here is the biblical gospel:
Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
Go here for video's