God Is a Refuge and Homestead Shed Roof


 I had several important homestead projects that I needed to get done before we hit the gospel mission road again. I needed to put on a shed roof and I was pondering the refuge (a good dry roof is a refuge) that we have in God. 

Psalms 62:8 - Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalms 119:114 - Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

Psalms 46:1 - God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Glory to our God and King Jesus! Please make sure you are born of Him so see the gospel below.

I had a couple projects to share:

I added some awnings for our guest cabin windows to keep sun and rain out.


Here are some before and after videos of the metal roof I put on our old rv camper that is now a storage shed.

It was a leaky mess!


I made some progress......




 

Got the wood frame in place.....



I finally got the metal screwed down......



I still have some left to do on it but I am happy with the results. It should out last brother Jim as a good dry refuge/storage shed on the homestead!

Note: brother Jim is almost 60 and while I cant get things done as fast as I once did; if I pace myself and use wisdom, I still can get the same things done. Like this faith walk it is a marathon, NOT a sprint. 

And....my reward for the end of the hard days work was:


Sister Debbie's awesome home made PIZZA! 
(thank you honey)


And my Father gave us a awesome sunset as usual...



Hebrews 6:18

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:


Another day is over and I am so very thankful. See, I have my God as a refuge, our camper van to rest in, brethren to encourage and my godly wife to nestle up with as I rest my tired body. 

Oh how the Lord is so good to me!   

God be praised


*************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's: