Peace and Living Water

 The cares of life and this world culture that satan (the enemy) has designed can easily steal our peace, if we are not careful.

 Thankfully we have Christ the living water to fill us up! Are you drinking there daily? 

John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.


Recently, sister Debbie and I took a walk on our homestead and I made some peaceful water videos to bless all the saints around the globe that read the teaching blog. We love you all so much! 


Isaiah 44:3 - For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:



John 7:37-39 - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.  



Revelation 7:16-17 - They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 
 


Isaiah 12:3 - Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.




Isaiah 58:11 - And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.



Revelation 21:6 - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.


A view of the lake near our homestead...... 



What a well of life and peace we have in Christ Jesus. Make sure you are born of Him and not man made religion. See the gospel below and drink of His goodness unto eternal life to come.


God be praised 


********************************************************************

Here is the biblical gospel:

Here is a 10 point biblical test:
Spirit and Truth Teaching Blog
Go here for audio teachings
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-2.html
https://www.dontperish.com/audios-page-3.html
Go here for video's: